Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every FSB member who cared enough about a fellow human being enough to take time to send Billz4x4z their best wishes for him to find his missing daughter. Even more, so many of you actually donated your hard earned $$ to help him get back to Pa. to be reunited with her once she was found. Your generosity and compassion has helped restore my faith in people...(something that was lost after 5 years of living in Los Angeles. Because of your generous acts, i know that i made the right decision in becoming a paid member of FSB.com. I am very strapped for cash at the moment but have no regrets in spending this money. If there is ever anything i can do for anyone, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you everyone, your compassion for a total stranger has touched me as well and for that I am forever indebted to the whole lot of you.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
:stupid same here, i was gunna pay for the membership thats why i had the money in paypal. so i just sent it to somone whom needed it. :) every time i drive through L.A i try to give every homless person somthing when they ask such as money or food.

Big Red

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I wish I could have given something for his trip, and I feel bad that I couldn't, but I'm extremely broke (make $50 a week, spend $51 kind of thing) and can't even afford my own food at lunch anymore. I hope going to college fixes this :toothless

But you're completely right, this forum.......no wait, this family of strangers is INCREDIBLE and I thank the Lord I got a Bronco, because without it I would have never found this site!! :thumbup

I told Joe I would get the $ for the fullsize membership, and I will....It's just going to take time. I will get it though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts