• XBOX 360

Votes: 56 52.3%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to do it.

I had to piss off all the people who don't want to argue over consoles.

----------------------

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD WITH REASONS WHY YOU VOTED!

just shutup and vote.

It would be great if a Mod would delete any replies to this thread that are trying to justify there vote. Just Vote, no talk.

I did not include Wii, because IMO, Xbox and PS3 are main competitors, games are usually released for both at the same time.

Whereas Wii is kind of off in it's own world doing it's own thing... Crazy 'ol Wii...

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
You are afraid of the Wii winning arn't you.

·
that's a lot of oil
776 Posts
Between those two, Xbox. That might change over time, but right now Xbox live rules, and there aren't any playstation exclusive games that are that cool.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
"shut'p, shut'n up"

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'm with 90Beater and BlazenXLT. Although I'm starting to get very disappointed with the new games coming out for the Wii. It still has plenty of great games though and I bet Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart Wii (whenever it comes out) will cause some dust to collect on my 360 for a few weeks.

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As I said, I didn't add the Wii because it has a whole different gameset.

Games that come out on PS3 and XBOX typically don't come out for Wii.

The poll would have been biased, because some people prefer Wii type games over the action/racing, etc. games that get released for PS3 and XBOX.

As I said, PS3 and XBOX are main competitors, whereas, Super Smash Bros., Mario, and Wii sports, won't be released for any other console. You don't typically see that "brand loyalty" with Sony or Microsoft.

I would have to agree, I probably should have added PC as an option.

·
Registered
689 Posts
im posting using my ps3 right now....... god i love this thing

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
ps3 baby. Prostreet kicks serious ass, so does NFS carbon, motorstorm, dirt, and even ridge racer can be cool. The high def is absolutly insane as well. The picture on a 1080i is unreal

·
I have a Straight Six
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ps3 baby. Prostreet kicks serious ass, so does NFS carbon, motorstorm, dirt, and even ridge racer can be cool. The high def is absolutly insane as well. The picture on a 1080i is unreal
Get COD4

·
penis
3,318 Posts
They both have addvantages:
PS3 is a good platform but lack of games sucks but you get free internet play
360 is a good platform too a lot more games but lack of free internet play also sucks

1 - 20 of 73 Posts