Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I am going to make the jump to full hydro. Ive got some pretty nice PSC stuff for sale as a result, but would need to sell it in order to offset some of the costs I will incur. I hate these feeler threads, Im just trying to determine if its even feasable to make the jump

1. lightly used 1.75 8" stroke ram in good condition with heims
2.rebuilt 1.75 8" stroke Ram with a new rod and seals from PSC with heims
3. PSC built/ported 80 to 96 bronco steering box set up for hydro assist. Its new for the scout build, it was never run on plugly. Therefor has literally 500 miles or less on it (more likely under 100 as its only been on half a dozen trail runs)
4.custom flat 7.5" long pitman arm to be used with high steer arms if you are using them
5.used hydro lines from my bronco. no leaks, work fine.
6.tube clamp with hydro mount for 1.5" tie rod
7.1.5" tie rod that can be used on a 44 or 60 IIRC. with hex head welded TRE bungs
8.drag link 1.25 tapped with working TRE's
9. misc TRE's. Probably a full set, but Id have to dig some stuff out to make sure

PSC wants
720 for a box, ram and heims,lines as a kit
180 for a ram with heims

WFO wants:
a .25 wall tie rod to build would be 72 bucks for material
drag link would be 85 to have WFO build it

Fabworx Offroad wanted
the arm was 150 when I had it made

TMR Customs wants
45 for the OD clamps

new this stuff would be 1252 plus tax, which at 7 percent comes to 1340 if you are in sucky California. Id like 900 plus shipping. Its all bolt on, ready to go for a full size bronco with SAS. If you are local and cant weld, I will weld the tabs on your axle for the ram.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Hmmmmm.....

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts