Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a PTO bolted to a 205 and have no idea what it it worth. A guy wants to buy it off me but I don't want to sell it to him to cheap or rip him off to bad. It is out of a '70 Suburban 350 4gear and I am pretty sure it is a 205. Can anyone tell me what the PTO is worth please!!! :shrug

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot traveler I had no idea what it was worth, never thought to look on e-bay never realy looked there for anything guess I should start. Soo $100 thats like $4 782 683.95 Canadien eh.

T

·
0 Posts
Ha, I never noticed, your a hosehead.
I think the price for a new one is around $400. Depending on how bad he wants or needs it.
You can try for more, and always drop it back if he laughs at you, or sell it on Ebay.

Good luck! and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey goin price for a new one depending on type, ratio and what not is bout 250-500. 100 for a used one that you dont need is a good price. i am a hydraulic mechanic and usually that bout what we sell a used one for

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys im'm not sure on the ratio but I can probably figure it out never really looked at it that close winch was gone when I got the truck so never used the PTO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts