Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
my dad works at a truck parts place (mack dealership) and they had a guy driving one of their cheby parts trucks and he didnt strap down a tranny that was on a pallet, he made an emergency stop and that tranny ended up between his legs. people need to learn how to properly strap a load down

wes

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
HOLY SHIT!:eek: I worked at a place where a truck driver was napping while being unloaded and a forklift driver punctured through the back of the truck into the guys sleeper and he was missed, but so close he couldn't get up...it went like 4 inches above where he was laying...:banghead

·
Registered
748 Posts
The guy in the F-150 that rearended my Bronco two years ago had a bed full of rocks and bricks when he hit my truck. One of the bricks came out of the bed and went through the rear glass of his truck and hit him square in the back of his head. :slap :duh

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Reminds me of when I learned how to drive one of those... But it actually wasnt me. I had just gotten done doing our 40ft trailer test and was on my way back to the building. There was a CE pickup with a roof rack pulling up to the 4 way stop light. I was first in line about to turn towards him. Well they had to slam on there brakes to stop in time for some reason and about 7-8 cast iron pipes came flying off the roof rack and slammed the hood and started rolling into my lane!! Apparently my shotty found it humorous just in the fact I was screaming "the pipes, the pipes" and he told everyone!

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...

·
Registered
918 Posts
gators0204 said:
:shocked Looks like something from that Final Destination movie.
Lucky nobody was in front of him.
Final destination....................and Final Destination 2...........I hope he doesnt watch that movie after that incident.:brownbag

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Dude...was final destrination 2 not the most graphic depiction of accidents ever??!!??? My God that was an intense movie....I loved it!!!:thumbup The car crash at the begining was the most radical car crash ever, and the dude standing in the field when the explosion happened and the fence went flying...(thats the best way to put it without ruining it for the folks that haven't seen it) was awsome was it not???:shrug For those reading this that haven't seen this movie....ya gotta check it out!!!! It is to crash scenes what the Matrix is to fight scenes...:beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts