Papa Johns (im not a fan) now sells pizza online for delivery Click Here

now aiint that f*cked up???

whos gonna do that??? not me

EDIT:::

leave it to me to f*ck up a link

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
there used to be a papa johns near me at a place we used to rent. we didnt have a house phone, so it we didnt have to use our cell phones to order from them, not a bad idea

·
Registered
223 Posts
Online ordering rocks. You can save your favorite orders, have it automatically billed to your credit or debit card, and easily make special orders. I can order a pizza in 20 seconds now. And I don't have to be on hold or talk to an idiot who confuses "HOLD THE" with "EXTRA."

·
Registered
165 Posts
We can do that around here with Pizza Hut. Not that it's really worth it but, it saves being put on hold for a half hour while the girl that answers the phone flirts with the dude making the pies.

Solid.
:beer

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i remember doing that back at tuscaloosa, AL in 2001. we use to order pizza from papa john doing that. and yea we spent alot of mola doing that.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
We have that here too. Used to have a place....can't remember the name now, but you order from one of several restaurants they served, and they'd deliver to your door. Can't beat having Applebees or Mick's delivered.

brad

EDIT: If you guys can remember the name of that place, let me know....it's buggin the crap outa me.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
How could you not like papa johns:twak lol.

Thing that sucks is now apparently people look up Pizzahut.com and put in there location. Try putting in 58704, or Minot, ND (not sure if they need city or area code) well one of those numbers is my old phone number. We got at least a call a day, and a courtosy call every other day or so. Can you imagine not only getting your own stuff, but Pizzahut's purchuses harrassing you as well.:banghead

·
Registered
926 Posts
been doing papajohns and pizza hut for a couple of years now... keeps me from having to talk to someone.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I work for Jets pizza, brother in laws store, i think they have it. The idea is nice, you see what you order, not just have someone repeat your order. It takes some people 5 minutes to call there oder in, they call and they are note sure what the really want.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
darb said:
We have that here too. Used to have a place....can't remember the name now, but you order from one of several restaurants they served, and they'd deliver to your door. Can't beat having Applebees or Mick's delivered.

brad

EDIT: If you guys can remember the name of that place, let me know....it's buggin the crap outa me.
In Temecula, they have a service like that called "Dine-In-Delivery" It rocks, but it's expensive.

We've been using the Papa John's online ordering thing for a couple years. Works great.

My wife tried to do the grocery shopping online the other day, but that's a lot more complicated. She finally gave up. It turned out to be faster to just hop in the truck and drive down there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts