Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Supposedly the guy is from Berlin, MD which is where I am moving to.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
That bitch needs to be dragged out to the street and shot. I saw that on the news this morning and my damn jaw dropped. I don't care WHAT the dude did...well, there are exceptions...but gawddamn, ya just don't do that to someone.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Some of these guys in chairs are real smartasses. I have known two or three of these "Im special cause Im crippled" types. Who knows what happened to make her do this to the guy. Maybe he was talking shit? At any rate, she had no right to do this but it aint no worse than a standard takedown-he didnt get tased, punched or a pistol shoved behind his ear. Besides, he didnt even feel it when he hit the deck! :popc1::goodfinge

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
That is BS! That cop should get a boot to the head for doing that.

Just a note, I thought quads were paralized. How is this guy able to bounce his left leg in the last 10 seconds or so?

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is BS! That cop should get a boot to the head for doing that.

Just a note, I thought quads were paralized. How is this guy able to bounce his left leg in the last 10 seconds or so?
not necessarily...

Wiki link

Could be 90% lower body paralysis and 75% upper body...etc

Pretty messed up to say the least.... I wonder if something is recorded in the DMV database for something like that? Contacts/glasses and organ donor are? Hmm

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
Can you say settlement!! and a fat one at that!!
Unfortunately I'm sure you are going to be correct. :banghead

i hope he takes em for millions.
Why? Do you think all the residents of Oregon are responsible for the actions of the Idiot Corrections officer? What happened was completely unprofessional and the CO should be subject to a personal lawsuit, though I doubt she has much money.

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
damn i heard about this a few days ago on one of the morning shows... they had the guy who was dumped on for an interview. He seemed halfway cool with it. Pretty much like eh, shit happens.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Pretty messed up to say the least.... I wonder if something is recorded in the DMV database for something like that? Contacts/glasses and organ donor are? Hmm
I don't know about that...I don't think he has a license. I mean if the only has an ID for Identification purposes wouldn't it not have any of that stuff on it?

And that cop should be shot. And then tazed. And then maced. I don't care what the guy did, That is just messed up.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Yeah watching the video of that one cop changes my opinion of the entire state. I'm never going back there again.
I'm picking up a hint of sarcasm there:histerica

1 - 18 of 18 Posts