Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since i am relatively new to the wheelin deal other then ATVs i have a fit question... do you guys think dat 42 x 14.50 tires would fit under a bronco with 6" suspension and 3" of body lift without too many proplems? and i know i will have to upgrade axles too... probably go with Dana 60s... thanks guys :toothless

Edit: and i will be runnin cutout fenders with bushwacker flares

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davids78bronco said:
I would say that would fit the tires just fine. And for your soft top question, do a search for "soft top group buy"
ok thanks bro :toothless

·
Welcome to the jungle
678 Posts
Daniel Kistner said:
Edit: and i will be runnin cutout fenders with bushwacker flares
ehh, I wouldn't. They'll get torn off too easily. Also, with the right rrimming, you can run 42" tires with no body lift and 4" suspension. So, you might rethink the body lift. Just a thought. I've got a 6" lift and my 35s look kind of small now...

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
Re: Re: Question about fit???

Lonestar_Bronco said:
ehh, I wouldn't. They'll get torn off too easily. Also, with the right rrimming, you can run 42" tires with no body lift and 4" suspension. So, you might rethink the body lift. Just a thought. I've got a 6" lift and my 35s look kind of small now...

it depends. I had a 4" lift. Hogged the crap outta my fenders and was just clearing 38.5's

if your serious about running those size meats. get something stronger in the rear than a D60....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re: Re: Question about fit???

jopes said:
if your serious about running those size meats. get something stronger in the rear than a D60....
like dana 70 out back?... or shoulf i just go all out and throw a couple rockwell's underneath?... it will kill the streetability but hey... gotta do what i gotta do :toothless

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
70 is good.

10.25/10.50 is better

14 bolt is best because of the $$$$. this one by far would be the cheapest swap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts