Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read most of the rhino line post and still have one question. My bronco is one of those that doesnt have any rust. Pretty good for an 88 in georgia. But i was wondering if por 15 or rust bullet would even benefit me to put under rhino line? As long as rhino line is applied evenly over the whole surface I shouldnt develop any rust unless its from the bottom.

·
Registered
50 Posts
In theory, you should be fine. However, if the lining begins to peel up anywhere (they are not supposed to) moisture will find its way underneath it.
I am still going to use a rust escapulator under mine...though I doubt it is needed.

·
Forward Some Money
5,050 Posts
IMHO It would be a waste of money to do both.
What are you worried about rusting? ....the floor?
The underside is pretty vulnerable and cant be done on the frame.

·
Call an amberlamps!
1,349 Posts
I have read most of the rhino line post and still have one question. My bronco is one of those that doesnt have any rust. Pretty good for an 88 in georgia. But i was wondering if por 15 or rust bullet would even benefit me to put under rhino line? As long as rhino line is applied evenly over the whole surface I shouldnt develop any rust unless its from the bottom.
Anything that is rino lined shoud not rust out... Thats one of there main selling points :beer

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah eventually i want to do the por 15 to the frame. I like rust bullet but i have read over time it tends to chip and break off. and por is a tad bit stronger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts