Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to grow my hair out. Only problem is I've been getting really bad split-ends and it's really crunchy and hay-like and the growing has all but stopped. I have also been getting really bad knots in my hair eventhough I brush it out daily. I use some shampoo and conditioner that is suposed to help with split ends and strengthen hair so it grows better. So if yall have any tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks,
Nathaniel

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
ATF is the best for hair, I prefer coastal brand myself. Now quit watching Broke back mountain, and go rebuild some carburators until your right.:toothless

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
this has to be the gayest thread on FSB.com

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
STUPID said:
ATF is the best for hair, I prefer coastal brand myself. Now quit watching Broke back mountain, and go rebuild some carburators until your right.:toothless
Hey , you got something against cowboys
or something????

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Comeon guys, I can't grow a mullet without getting all my hair long first.:goodfinge

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Nathaniel said:
Comeon guys, I can't grow a mullet without getting all my hair long first.:goodfinge

talk to derrick36 he is the only black guy in the world with a mullet

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
talk to derrick36 he is the only black guy in the world with a mullet
Now that's interesting! I've never seen that before.:thumbup

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In all serriousness, does anyone have some actual help. I am sorry I don't fit into your provincial ideas of normal, but what could I expect from a group of boors.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Nathaniel said:
I've been trying to grow my hair out. Only problem is I've been getting really bad split-ends and it's really crunchy and hay-like and the growing has all but stopped. I have also been getting really bad knots in my hair eventhough I brush it out daily. I use some shampoo and conditioner that is suposed to help with split ends and strengthen hair so it grows better. So if yall have any tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Thanks,
Nathaniel
Mine is really really long, I don't use a blow dryer or styling products like hair spray. Braid it before you go to bed so it isn't knotted... Maybe use a leave in conditioner too.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
TRIM IT

go find some hot beauty school chick to just trim the ends. it will grow fastest that way. my wife is a manacurist and picked up all sorts of tips and tricks.

i'm growin mine out too, but i dont get split ends.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Nathaniel said:
In all serriousness, does anyone have some actual help. I am sorry I don't fit into your provincial ideas of normal, but what could I expect from a group of boors.
Here , they have shampoo also.It is the best shit on the market . I have two ex wives that swear by the stuff .Pick it up anywhere that sells tack supplies.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally Posted by imlikeojnow
this has to be the gayest thread on FSB.com
:stupid

bad hair? you could try this :brownbag:twak :twak

Or perhaps the boys at the Y.M.C.A (I heard it's a fun place to stay) can tell you what will make your hair prettier with a silky shine that will be the envy of all the other girls. :histerica

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
I am F'n bald on top, does that count

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The braiding thing my girl friend would have to do, since I have no idea how, and I'm pretty sure my arms don't bend that direction to even attempt it.
MMMMM hot beaty school chicks....... good idea.:thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
This thread has gone from gay to supergay. way to go. how do we talk about muddin, truck, and engine rebuilding to freakin split ends. google search a freakin hair forum.

but just for you i asked my wife and she said shave it men arent supposed to have long hair.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Here , they have shampoo also.It is the best shit on the market . I have two ex wives that swear by the stuff .Pick it up anywhere that sells tack supplies.
Funny..i've heard of that, too. I've always had short hair, tho.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
This thread has gone from gay to supergay. way to go. how do we talk about muddin, truck, and engine rebuilding to freakin split ends. google search a freakin hair forum.

but just for you i asked my wife and she said shave it men arent supposed to have long hair.

but my ball hair hangs out of my shorts?:shrug

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
imlikeojnow said:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts