Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just the p's that have the header issues or is it all of them? do they all have the thermactor ports in the back of the heads

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well that would open up a world of new possibilities

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
You don't have to limit yourself to GT40-based designs. There is a world of possibilities out there for SBF cylinder heads that enable emissions-legal bolt-on installation. Trick Flow, Brodix, World, Edelbrock, etc. all come to mind, and they're all usually about the same price (~ $1000-1200).

As long as we're on the subject, I wouldn't rely on the cylinder head company to equip the heads with the best or most cost-effective valvetrain components. You're better off to obtain your own and set them up yourself, IMHO. I was quite pleased with the results on mine, at least. :thumbup

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
Ewwww....

Oh wait. Wallet. :brownbag

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As long as we're on the subject, I wouldn't rely on the cylinder head company to equip the heads with the best or most cost-effective valvetrain components. You're better off to obtain your own and set them up yourself, IMHO. I was quite pleased with the results on mine, at least. :thumbup
yah, i would think a bare head would be best starting point. i do like your set up, but need to keep the fab work to a minimum... aka bolt on. only so much i can do on the kitchen table

1 - 11 of 11 Posts