Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching this video
and a thought arose,
I never see those tall ass mud buggies anywhere except pics and vids of the huge mud gathering type situations, is there a practical purpose for them or is it just a ground based party barge?, also it seems to be mostly a florida thing? can't say i've ever seen one here

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
HA!! you fixed it. It wouldnt play earlier when i posted that. :toothless

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Anyone know what that video was called that had the F350 (i think) with rockwells on it, and had doubles on each corner and could actually float on just the air volume alone in the tires?

·
Registered
113 Posts
me and some of my friends were talking about those tires that could make your truck float yesterday. cool Sh*t

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i had a line on one of those military 6x6's for 2500 bucks, was in real good condition and ran like clockwork. at the time i didnt know what the axles were, or how daym nice it was compared to others that ive seen now.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Right are you thinking about doing this to your BKO?

I know the trails around here those types trucks wont fit.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Anyone know what that video was called that had the F350 (i think) with rockwells on it, and had doubles on each corner and could actually float on just the air volume alone in the tires?
it had papa smirf on the front of it or sumin? trucks gone wild was the video

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
yeah, that was it... can't find that damn video anymore.

·
Registered
453 Posts
um i had it if i find it idn how big it is but ill email it to ya if ya want

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
thats pretty sick.. Ive always wanted to go to one of those things.... But i think my truck is as redneck as you get in jersey..:histerica

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
thats pretty sick.. Ive always wanted to go to one of those things.... But i think my truck is as redneck as you get in jersey..:histerica
Yeah, you're only allowed to go so far here, or else people start giving you funny looks and start calling their township to find out what ordinances you're violating. :doh0715:

That's why I can't wait to get my SAS done, people on the parkway will fear a monster truck cruising up behind them, and in turn, move the **** out of the fast lane. It'll be a dream come true. :rofl:

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,689 Posts
That's why I can't wait to get my SAS done, people on the parkway will fear a monster truck cruising up behind them, and in turn, move the **** out of the fast lane. It'll be a dream come true. :rofl:
I had mine on Rt18 in New Brunswick a few times, that was awesome. Everybody was shifting lanes to get away from me :rockon

:toothless

I didnt have to worry about the locals though, they all thought it was cool. I guess cuz i built it in the driveway, so everyone watched it evolve. Was kinda weird though, as suddenly, everybody knew who me & my brother were.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts