Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just bought my first car back(87 bronco). i traded it for a 78 trans am a while back and im so happy to have it back.... i know somebody that has a 1993 bronco with a 6in procomp lift(lifted rear springs, stock length radius arms) that he's about to scrap. it was in a front end collision. i looked it over real good the only bad thing i could find was. the bracket for the driver radius arm....the aft bolt was sheared off in the accident.

now will the lift from a 93 fit a 87 the guy said as long as i have dual front shocks it will work my 87 does have the dual shocks, but ive searched and procomp sells a lift for 80-89 and one for 90-96. whats the difference? and do yall think i should pass because of the bracket? i havnt even made him an offer but i only have one more day to.

thanks
justin

·
Registered
11 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't answer either of those questions off of the top of my noggin. I recommend, though, that you do some actual research / searching around this forum as it is a wealth of resources. (I also recommend that you work on your syntax, punctuation and grammar.)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i recommend you find something better to do. your post was pointless, and the last part was pretty childish if you ask me......i have searched, and im not trying to impress anyone with perfect grammar like you. if you cant help please dont post anything

·
Registered
117 Posts
I still don't understand the point in correcting people. Do you do that crap in everyday life. Nobody in this forum is perfect. Just answer the man's question. The point was made to research the forum, which is what I would say as well. Let's leave the unnecessary alone. So Justin, I agree with Mike to do some research, I know you were prolly looking for a quick answer, but the veterans on this forum won't even comment most of the time to questions like this because of the amount of replies to questions similar to yours. I'm not trying to be jerk on paper(typing), but it's true. So to answer your question, not sure "off the top of my noggin" as well. I do know that ford changed some stuff up around the late months of 89 going in to 90. The only thing I can tell you is keep looking around. Your answer is there. Prolly not in a large posted thread with replies. You might have to read all the small ones, and most of the big ones. Just trying to keep you from getting yelled at by the FSB veterans. As far as the grammer, don't think not capitalizing at beginning of a sentence is going to get you an "F" here. Later.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Unfortunately, I can't answer either of those questions off of the top of my noggin. I recommend, though, that you do some actual research / searching around this forum as it is a wealth of resources. (I also recommend that you work on your syntax, punctuation and grammar.)
way to be an ass about something you know nothing about.

i recommend you find something better to do. your post was pointless, and the last part was pretty childish if you ask me......i have searched, and im not trying to impress anyone with perfect grammar like you. if you cant help please dont post anything

yes it should fit. the shocks may not but the lift will. if you look at lift without shocks they say 80-96 on them. good luck and make damn sure nothing got damaged on that lift and dont forget the pitman arm,

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
I still don't understand the point in correcting people. Do you do that crap in everyday life. Nobody in this forum is perfect. Just answer the man's question. The point was made to research the forum, which is what I would say as well. Let's leave the unnecessary alone. So Justin, I agree with Mike to do some research, I know you were prolly looking for a quick answer, but the veterans on this forum won't even comment most of the time to questions like this because of the amount of replies to questions similar to yours. I'm not trying to be jerk on paper(typing), but it's true. So to answer your question, not sure "off the top of my noggin" as well. I do know that ford changed some stuff up around the late months of 89 going in to 90. The only thing I can tell you is keep looking around. Your answer is there. Prolly not in a large posted thread with replies. You might have to read all the small ones, and most of the big ones. Just trying to keep you from getting yelled at by the FSB veterans. As far as the grammer, don't think not capitalizing at beginning of a sentence is going to get you an "F" here. Later.
uhm am i considered a vetran?

i think it depends on the mood of the people who have been on here in a while. also if you search back you will see that even we asked questions like this. everyone starts somewhere

·
Registered
277 Posts
My grammar don no nottin 'bout no broncos, so wy wood i want
to werk on her? i wood ratter werk on my bronco

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Don't be a dick.

Thread moved to proper forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would not buy the wrecked lift because of the stress the impact placed on the brackets could have been enough to weaken the metal, but not to the point that you can visually see any defects. It may last for another 20 years, or it could break at the next small bump. Do you really want to take that chance with your safety, and the safety of others in or around your truck, just to save some money?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts