Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the distance along the bed between the rear wheel wells? I'm looking to buy a used beard bench seat and need to know what size fits.

Thanks

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I would have to get my tape measure and measure it. Hey I got an idea, maybe you could measure it and let us know.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok that wasn't much help.... Could anyone else measure this for me? I drive a 2nd vehicle DD to work, but I would like to pick this bench seat up on my way home.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Ok that wasn't much help.... Could anyone else measure this for me? I drive a 2nd vehicle DD to work, but I would like to pick this bench seat up on my way home.
50 1/2" between the wheel wells.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone interested in these? The guy sent them over via email for $250 each. I didn't care for the style. I wanted the gray cloth one but without the headrest.

48-49" wide

I am not the seller nor am I responsible for your purchase or sale with this guy.
Moderators feel free to delete this if it's not appropriate. I simply thought it was a good deal to pass on.

Here's is contact. http://www.santafeauto.com/

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
That 2nd pair looks clean....probably too clean and too $$$ for my wallet. How much are they asking?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts