Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home with a 02 f150 fx4. It came with the keyless entry option but no one now the code for the keypad on the door. Does anyone know how to reset it with a new code.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
bluesdude said:
I just got home with a 02 f150 fx4. It came with the keyless entry option but no one now the code for the keypad on the door. Does anyone know how to reset it with a new code.
If you were sitting in the driver seat, look above where your left toe would be up against the firewall, there is a box about the size of a small book. look for a 5 digit # Larger than the other #s this is the original entry code.

Ive heard the module is in different places on diff years but I had an 02 and mine was under the dash.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wait. So the code for getting into the car is in full view?

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
Take it to your local ford dealer and have them plug the WDS up to it, it will tell you all you need to know.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I have to go back to the dealer today and get the cd player fixed, I will have them find it for me.

Now I can make the bronc a toy instead of a dd.:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
Right on bro

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
T-Hawk said:
Wait. So the code for getting into the car is in full view?
No its under the dash or behind the seat-you damn near have to stand on yer head to see it-but, hey, if you wanna pay the stealership $50 or so to do it, fine....:duh

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
They should do it for free if you bought it there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts