Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
broncofied
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right so everybody won't remember them i did. Here are some of the best for the evening.

1.)

Manny: All right rob since you got to spooning with Shane your going to take it for the team from now on.

Rob: PSSS you talk like thats a bad thing.

2.)

Tammy: Sorry Jon i cleaned the house but i didn't trim my bush.

3.)

Shane: Go one you can ride my bike it's insured.

Lady: Nah i just want to sit on it with it running

Shane: (Looks At Harley then back at lady) So you want a 800 pound vibrator between your legs.

4.)

Gack: Jeez dan slow down in the neighborhood. Your truck sounds good though.

5.)

Shane: I tell ya that's one dumb son of a biscuit. Bless his heart.

6.)

Bless your heart!!!

:histerica

Thats what i could come up with right off. Had a blast with ya'll fellas as always:rockon

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Now ya'll know the real reason I dipped out early, I didn't know if I might say something incriminating.

Oh and we also decided last night, this wasn't a Meet and Greet. We already knew each other, there was no meeting and no greeting. Just good times.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Shane: What's she doing?

Tammi: Diggin' around in my bush, she lost her cigarettes.

Shane: Got to love it when a woman is diggin around in another woman's bush because she lost her cigarettes in it.

We also had an idea about me, shane and jon moving into together. Someone would more than likely die of an alcohol related accident if that happened. That and we would all need to wear helmets 24/7

Got to ride Shane's bike.

Tammi's sister basically sold me her house, i had to explain to her that i didn't have the cash on me, but she still had it sold to me. I think the exact statement is "Okay when will you have the cash?". All you guys got me moved here already.

Figured out that the kids can use matches better than i can.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
We also had an idea about me, shane and jon moving into together. Someone would more than likely die of an alcohol related accident if that happened. That and we would all need to wear helmets 24/7
you know...it's pretty bad when i'd have to be the responsible one :doh0715:

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Thats the good thing about being from the South, you can say anything about anybody, so long as it ends with "bless his/her heart"!

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
GHOSTRIDER said:
Thats the good thing about being from the South, you can say anything about anybody, so long as it ends with "bless his/her heart"!

That's what we were telling Tammy, but she'd never heard it before. So, naturally, we had to say that after each and every sentence for the rest of the night.

Bless our furry little hearts:toothless

1 - 10 of 10 Posts