Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was able to talk with Harold from VA 4Wheelers and he said a bunch of guys have gone a few times up to this course.

200 Acres of trails, rocks, mud, hills, etc.. He said they are charging $20 a day.

Red Cloud Off Road: http://www.redcloudoffroad.com/

Pictures from the site:

About a 3 hours drive for us Hampton roads guys. Might be something we could check out and test out the trucks before the round up. :shrug

From how he talks its a pretty decent setup there.

Just throwing this out there for people to know. :beer

·
Registered
27 Posts
we tried to plan a weekend trip there last spring but couldn't get enough people interested in going. we should try to plan a trip now and get it set so anyone interested can take the time off to do it. maybe something like a weekend camping trip, get there on a Friday morning/ afternoon and stay til Sunday..... anyone else want to try it.... pretty easy trails from talking to the tidewater four wheeler group, but changing all the time.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down for a weekend trip there. :beer

Round up is at the end of June. So if we plan for maybe the first weekend of May that will give anyone 7 weeks to fix anything needed before the round up.

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
I am good with april/may time frame, who else is down for the trip???? It could be the shake down run before the round up. And give us enough time to fix any issues that may come up..

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Guess no one is interested in real life wheeling anymore, looks like we are all web wheelers...

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
I think April 17-19 would be a good time to go to Red Cloud Offroad Park . I think we would need to have a head count on how many are going, and how many trucks are going to wheel. We would have to make a reservation with the park. It would be awesome to have a bunch of Broncos, but may have to open it up to our non Bronco friends...

Anyone interested give some ideas of what you would like to do.. There's plenty of time to get some solid plans together and people make plans to take off. I am going to try and posted it on tidewater broncos site too.

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
red cloud

Sounds good there's plenty of time to get yours going again.. Wait what's up with your truck????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts