Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cry

I've decided to put up a thread out of respect for my '78 Bronco that I just found out has been chopped up and used for parts. I bought the truck for $1600, installed a high performance cam, edelbrock intake, rochester quadrajet, straight exhaust, made custom bumpers for it, then made a track bar for the truck. I worked my ass off to make that truck what it was, and I sold it for $500 because the power steering pump failed and it killed the rear driveshaft. My buddy then re-sold the truck for $500 (I was hoping the low price would lead the truck to someone that might want to fix it). I just found the ad for the '78 Bronco parts yesterday. I talked to the guy, and it was indeed my Bronco that he killed. :cry :cry :cry

I'll really trade a kidney for another 78/79 FSB, my sig isnt a joke.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't sell it because anything was wrong with it, I sold it because I couldn't afford the gas (unemployed) and needed to use the money for a more efficient vehicle. My friend I sold it to claimed he was going to fix it up and instead bought a piece of shit blazer with well over 400,000 verified miles on it. He's still trying to fix that blazer and keep it running, the Bronco ran like a top.

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
Wow i think your buddy isnt much of a buddy...id be so mad at him!

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I feel your pain dude. My first two mud trucks were of the 78-79 series and
I sold both for stupid reason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.