Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who else has ran over there creeper when backing the bronco out of the driveway :shrug

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
ME :banghead

But I fixed it with Zip ties :toothless
I'm about to put a new head rest on mine. Might put 1" of foam on the entire thing for the bling bling :shrug

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
my friend ran over mine....bastard. it was real old plastic one with those wheels (not casters) that wobble like crazy. he pretty much destroyed it. it was long past cable ties at that point.

·
Registered
432 Posts
no but I did pull up on ramps to change the oil in the ranger I had in high school and for got to take it out of gear I pop the clutch and more or less jumped the ramps instead of stopping on them.
they got wedged under the frame so i felt pretty stupid. my dad was rolling.:brownbag

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Fireguy50 said:
ME :banghead

But I fixed it with Zip ties :toothless
I'm about to put a new head rest on mine. Might put 1" of foam on the entire thing for the bling bling :shrug
Yeah, I actually put a bigger headrest on mine... there not high enough as they come new. -- Hate it when my hair gets caught under the wheels :shocked

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,873 Posts
I test drove one of them bone shaped crepers. Not worth the cost. I might get one some day however :shrug

·
F.O.T.Y. 2003
8,380 Posts
94 XLT BRONCO said:
Yeah, I actually put a bigger headrest on mine... there not high enough as they come new. -- Hate it when my hair gets caught under the wheels :shocked

I cant use a creeper for that reason...dont know how many times I have stood up with a creeper stuck to my head.

I'll just lay on a peice of cardboard thanks.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
Crazed said:

I'll just lay on a peice of cardboard thanks.

Old pieces of carpet work great, too.

I got a new creeper for Christmas once, and my dad is all "anti-creeper" because the concrete is busted. Somehow he still managed to use MY creeper enough that he ran the wheels right off of it. So we're back to laying on carpet.

·
Registered
769 Posts
well when i drove my 79 arround the yard and driveway i somehow almost ran a celica over...but havent hit a creeper...

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i never had good luck with a creeper, prob becasue the one i have is soo old.

i have a furniture blacket stock pile, they work good, nice padding too, and when you drop the wrench, the ping form the ground doesn hurt your ears, its a soft plunk

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
whats a creeper.:toothless my driveway is this shitty mini cobblestones in concrete. creepers don't work. neither does rolling around jacks.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I'm with Crazed and 94 XLT BRONCO my hair "used" to get caught under mine so I gave it too a buddy. Then another buddy gave me like 6 of those furniture moving quilts that blueoval78 was talking about and they rock...a little padding and HUGE! of course where I live now a creepier would be useless..:shrug

P.S. letting the hair grow back out, cutting it was the biggest mistake of my life..(followed very closely with selling my '78 years ago!)

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Not a creeper but, I changed my oil one time....drained it into a plastic 5 gallon bucket that already had about 3 changes worth of oil in it. Then when I was done I backed out of my garage and down the driveway. I thought I heard a funny sound on the way down but I was like, f-it. So then I get to the end of the driveway and this kid is standing there and he's like "hey mister, you got a bucket stuck under yer truck". Well by this time it was too late and I already had the exxon valdez oil spill in the street in front of my house. :banghead :banghead LOL, I'm an idiot!

·
Registered
117 Posts
creeper

:banghead my gratest moment. End of a long night on third shift, ran a new Snap on padded creaper over with a cat D8. Had to sweep up the remains:banghead

1 - 20 of 35 Posts