Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll go ahead and start this thread so everyone can either post their pictures or link to their album.

It was great to meet all the new people and to see old friends again!! :twotu:

P.S. My picture-taking skills this weekend were quite lacking. I'll get the rest of them uploaded in a bit...

EDIT: Here's my album of pictures. Some people are from FSB, some from Carolina Broncos and I even got a YJ from Low Country Mud Rats.

I do appologize to those whos trucks I didn't get a picture taken of :brownbag

http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/registry/3305/65310

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

Dang, why didn't this guy do wheelstands when I was riding shotgun?

Great pics. I'll get my few up sometime soon.

·
Retired
16,018 Posts
Here is some that I have of Johnski.

Video

Spot Johnski went up

Dave

Spot Dave was at.

Pics of chvyboat packing up(I didn't run into these guys on the trail but we ended up wheeling opposite sides on opposite days)

Dave again at Rat trap.

Mike giving us a little dance

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Pics look great Jon. I'll get the few up that I have later. Some one forget to take the camera out of the truck the whole weekend.:brownbag

And for those of you who didn't come you should have we had a great time. :smilie_slap

·
tactical-mike
5,561 Posts
here are a few more . check out the name of this store we stopped at for fuel. great spelling:histerica

camp shots:

pete aka: ghostrider with open arms and dave aka: davesbronc90 rubbing his head

and now for my personal favorite. never never never fall asleep on the way home because you just might get your pic taken :rofl::rofl::rofl::

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
and now for my personal favorite. never never never fall asleep on the way home because you just might get your pic taken :rofl::rofl::rofl::
I was dreaming of that one time that I conquered a gnarly line right after Dave blew up his second driveshaft trying the same spot. :goodfinge

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had a really great time! It was great meeting people I had never met before. I was a little disappointed Josh and I didn't get up early enough to get on the trails Sat. morning, but oh well, we had a great time anyway. It was also my first time camping. I am looking forward to next year. Maybe by then Josh will have his Bronco running. :)

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I was dreaming of that one time that I conquered a gnarly line right after Dave blew up his second driveshaft trying the same spot. :goodfinge
That is an vicious internet rumor! A completely unfounded urban legend with no basis in fact! Besides, I wasn't trying to go up that hill, I was too busy digging a hole to China. Pitbull should have named this tire the Shovel.:brownbag

Stupid drive shaft yoke straps. Breaking the first one was annoying, breaking the same joint for the second time in a few hours was just embarrassing. :doh0715:

Turns out she climbs WAY better with a rear drive shaft installed. I'd love to show you the rest of what happened here, but I didn't get any pics of it. Lets just say that I'm not going to get any awards for treading lightly.

Dale desperately needs EFI...'nuff said...

Johnski...

ZainyD took a bad bounce here and managed to break his rear drive shaft too...

·
Registered
488 Posts
Here's a couple videos. The first one is Dave being extracted because of the broken straps for the second time. :thumbup

short video

1 - 20 of 135 Posts