Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a removable steering wheel, with hub and insert. new never used. black in color with center black pad. $40.00

set of twin lever shifters for late model stock car will fit any three speed manual tranny. has heim joint ends black in color $30.00

set of small block chevy ram horn exhaust manifolds great for putting small block chevy in toyota pickups or four runner. $40.00

15 Moroso long wheel studs for drag cars 5/16 stud knurled press in, in packs of 5. $15.00

Auto meter fuel pressure gauge new never used gauge only silver face $15.00

SBC one piece rubber felpro oil pan gasket $5.00

Complete set of dual valve springs by comp cams new just sitting in shop. never run on motor good up to .615 lift cam. $20.00

set of chevy baby moon style hub caps with chevy emblem in center, not the rally cap style,but will fit rally wheels. $25.00

hitch hauler for carrying motor cross bike comes with ramp. $50.00

shipping paid for by the purcaser, or local pickup in virginia beach va. 757 633-8013:rockon

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you give me a email adress i will send pics to you bajabronco13 tomorrow i need to run by the shop.

its the 2 5/8" gauge not the small one but i have one of those to. send me an e-mail address so i can send pics.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i did not i can send it to your cell phone if you need

1 - 6 of 6 Posts