Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and can't believe I didn't find anything. I was changing the channel on my factory radio and it died and now the display says "BAD". Any body got any clues? Does this mean I get to start hounding the wife to let me buy a new one?:chili:

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
the display actually says "bad"? thats a pretty stright-forward indicator...
i wish mine did that- i find that really kool for some reason :brownbag:
i would go buy a new one- since the radio is basicly telling you theres no fixing it
ace

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
joelb23 said:
I searched and can't believe I didn't find anything. I was changing the channel on my factory radio and it died and now the display says "BAD".

Im just in total amazement that it would do that...I wanna see a pic!!:popc1:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
FireFighterMike said:

Wouldn't it be great if everything worked that way. Like if you saw a really hot chic and you wanted to date her, but when you got close to her "Bad" was across her forehead.

Or when you know you shouldn't have that last beer, because it's gonna put you over the edge and make you do something stupid, when you pick the beer up the label turns from "Coors Light" to "Bad"

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FireFighterMike said:
I will get a picture after lunch. Oh and Rob, girls already have those warnings, they are called Breasts.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
stangmata50l said:
That's freakin awesome! :thumbup

Hell yea it is!

Now i need that feature on my cell phone so when i pick it up after leaving the bar, i open it to drunk call and it just says "Bad".

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
joelb23 said:
I searched and can't believe I didn't find anything. I was changing the channel on my factory radio and it died and now the display says "BAD". Any body got any clues? Does this mean I get to start hounding the wife to let me buy a new one?:chili:
Did you try changing stations? I'd say it doesn't like your selection. Stop listening to disco.:doh0715:

·
Registered
925 Posts
never seen anything like that. damn funny. I would say go aftermarket. I personally like alpine, but there are many threads around here with people's personal experiences.

·
Registered
97 Posts
That is awesome!!

Not to hijak your thread or anything but do I need a double DIN stereo to fit in there? I was looking and it actually looks bigger then single but smaller then double... I don't get it...

This would be for a 1985... thanks!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
its a single din, lasttime i checked 92-96 same dash. and no kit needed:chili: but do buy the wire adpt. kit

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hmm I am going to have to check this single DIN that I have. I am thinking that this single might not fit. Anyone have a stock 85 bronco radio?!!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
that is just awesome

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah my hole seems a little bigger then others! I think the old owner put something larger in there. Damn... nothing can be easy huh

·
Registered
489 Posts
BroncoDoug said:
That is awesome!!

Not to hijak your thread or anything but do I need a double DIN stereo to fit in there? I was looking and it actually looks bigger then single but smaller then double... I don't get it...

This would be for a 1985... thanks!
lmao. u can pretty much put any stereo you want int your truck. just get the radio installation kit. its really easy for the older trucks. ;-D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts