Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is what I have been working on with my 60 swap. This actually took a lot of work. that is 3/4" by 3" plate and was a pita to drill and cut thru. Both the spacer and lower plate are made of it. the 7/16's bolts are recessed to hold the lower reatainer plate to the radius arms, and the 5/8 bolt is recessed from the underside and then welded in to hold the lower retainer. I netted about 2" lift over the stock 79 lower reatainers, and i sits WAY better with the ttb bracket than the 79 stuff.
Thanks again to Bill (chevyboat) for all the help. Oh, thanks to Chris85 also for being the originator of this idea.
there are lots of pics on my superford site of the how and whats up if you are interested. If not, piss off

the spacer installed

lower bracket

lower bracket installed

everything together

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
that looks good. nice work, nice & beefy.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Looks good. Everything is explained to noobs like me so much easier with detailed pics.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Lookin' good Damon. Nice work!!:thumbup

Chris85xlt said:
hey where u get that little rubber pad under ur coil spring from?
I don't know where he got it from but if you look in pic. two you can see Ford stamped on it so it's factory...:shrug

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOBS! said:
looks good. :thumbup

coulda swore I saw that design under Evilbronc's truck before i saw it anywhere else ;)
Yeah, i think you are right. :brownbag i did see a pic a while back from him. Actually I thought it was you 2bit, but I guess I was wrong. Anyhow, it was a compilation of your's and Chrs's ideas, although I never did get a better pic from you guys.:goodfinge

SO, thanks to the both of you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts