Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It rained here all day Thursday and in the early hours Saturday, so me and a buddy decided to take out the 4-wheelers and my dirt bikes. After checking out the trails on the ATV's we decided the dirt bikes would stay in the truck, but we ended up riding for about 10 hours total. Here's some pics:

Me and the cameragirl(also my girlfriend)

Me and my buddy:

Cory throwing some mud:

My turn:

I was riding a 2wd so I ended up using my buddy's winch lots oftimes throughout the day, luckily his new ATV has 2500# Warn winches on the front and back

I just liked these two pictures

We met up with a jeep and another atv, the guys were idiots but they weren't afraid to tear up their stuff. The jeep ended up breaking down in one of the holes and winched himself out, I think he got in running eventually.

Hope everybody had a good weekend!

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Is your buddy's Polaris a 700, 600 or 500? I've never seen one with a winch in the front and back, I've also never been stranded with only the front mount winch.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a 600. It's got a 2.5" Hi-Lifter lift, Gorilla Axles, new front and rear bumpers and the front and back Warns, and whatever other stuff I don't know about. He actually ended up using both yesterday, he used the front to pull me out plenty of times but then he buried himself REAL good in a creek bed(camera was dead by then) and had no trees infront of him to winch on so he just spooled the one off the back and pulled himself out. It's a really sweet setup, the atv I was riding is also one of his. I ride MX bikes, but yesterday wasn't a good day for them.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,778 Posts
I noticed that no one has mentioned the best photo...

You got lucky there with Cameragirl..... :thumbup :beer

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Shes pretty hot but with the shape of both of your eyes you guys look like you COULD be bro & sis. Could just be the mad sun in Texas

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whoops

Sorry guys I thought I had a few good ones of her on this comp. but I guess I was wrong. I will snap some "good" ones of us, er...her, this weekend.

These pics kinda suck but I'll post a few anyways:

The next few are OLD but oh well:

Shooting my '03 A3

Chillin' out with my dogs

She ain't afraid to get dirty

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.