Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to organize a bronco gathering in Raleigh NC Saturday April 26. It will be held at the new 4 Wheel Parts store here in town. They have and RTI ramp we can play on as well, with a signed waiver that is. I also want to make it a swap meet. I am talking with some vendors to try and get some swag to raffle off. I want to take donations for our local SPCA and in turn have the raffle and supply lunch. Please chime in with any ideas or suggestions. I want to have a good turn out to show these Raleigh jeep people what the bronco is all about.
Thanks
Carl Welch

·
tactical-mike
5,560 Posts
hey cuz welcome to fsb. im gonna try and make your meet and greet.
ive got some other plans already brewing for that weekend. i'll see how it goes. if i come, ill bring my bronco and show them heep guys how to use the rti ramp.:toothless

·
Registered
72 Posts
I know this Cuz guy...stay clear of him:histerica What's up Carl? Welcome over here bro!!Chuck

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Hey, who let these mini Bronco guys in here? :slap

j/k, welcome aboard :toothless :beer

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey, who let these mini Bronco guys in here? :slap

j/k, welcome aboard :toothless :beer
I'm 1/2 as big...got those FS axles C'mon:chili:

·
Registered
72 Posts
what's up? my boy Carl gettin a cold shoulder?

gonna be a great day!...hell, I'm thinking of forgetting the bronco shoot-out instead for this,Chuck

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Finally got plates and insurance back on the truck so I could bring that but I have work that Saturday....if I counted right. Depends on what time it is?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts