1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
WOW! Great job!

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
if only we could free up our broncos body like the separate cab/bed combo on pick ups. theres no way we can twist to flex like that. well didnt raf spring load his body mounts?? that 4 link has to help too. nice stuff there man, nice stuff

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
please please please tell me more about your front suspension because thats almost exactly what im building.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
how many degrees is that ramp?

and fordman, if you go to the intro forum, and find his intro on the second page there are a lot more pics of his front suspension he took that you can reference

wes

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Damn. Thats impressive. Very nice.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a 20 degree ramp. I placed 2nd against a whole bunch of heeps. Only 1 beat me and he almost touched the top bar. I was surprized to even place. I yelled out FORD RULES! but nobody cheered, they all were lookin when I ramped it though!

Fordman, I went with the 5 link design because I wanted something different that would work, you can get just as much flex with a wristed radius arm setup with much less cost and work. Like Wes stated I have a link on my intro but here it is again few detailed pics here,
http://claycounty4x4.com/joe_c_.htm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts