Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a ramsey 8k lb winch and bumper that goes as a set. I also have a stainless lightbar with 4 lights on it. I cannot post attachments yet so email me and I will send you pics. The red lights on the bar and on the bumper do not go with it. Bumper is dent and rust free. Winch has a 12ft cable that plugs into it for control. I do not have a in cab controller for it. Works great. Just not my cup of tea for the look of the truck. 850.00 for the winch and bumper, 125.00 for the light bar. Will sell both for 900.00, it is still on the truck. I live in Georgia, 20 miles west of Atlanta, shipping and handling will not be cheap, is very heavy and bulky. Zip is 30135. email [email protected] or [email protected]. Can call @404-405-0886. Email for pics. :beer It is on a 1979 Ford Bronco. the winch is a REP8000 Check out my other post, I need parts. Am willing to do some trading.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
pics??
I may be interested in the winch/bumper.

:beer
Bill

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you both have mail sent to you.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
PM me your phone number cause I'm coming that way for christmas (parents live in Paulding co) I'd like to check out the winch...:thumbup

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
winch info

Steve83 said:
What line is the winch: Pro, REP, or RE?
I am new to winches and off roading. All I know is I like this truck, just dont like the look of the bumper and the winch. I will never put the bronco anywhere where I will need a winch. How can I tell the line? I don't know anything about winches. All I know is that it is a ramsey 8K lbs winch.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Please send pics to tiny"at"memphiscustoms.com
I am very interested, especially in that light bar!!

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
to all those who may be interested, I will be gone untill Dec.26th. I will be back on the 27th so you can send a e-mail or call 404-405-0886 then and I can give you details or answer any questions. Happy Holidays.

·
no ford trucks
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, no interest? Am I asking too much or am I to far away for those interested?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I'd be interested...but I didn't realize the bumper was for a 78-9 :shrug
Sorry...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts