Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to get a body lift and i dont feel like lifting this bumper since its so heavy. This is a Ranchhand style bumper, i dont know if its ranchhand or just looks like it. If somebody knows a way to tell let me know. Its off my '93 so it will fit on the factory mounts of 92-96 Broncos (F-150's too?) It has some of wear such as some scratches underneath where it has scraped the ground. but it looks great and it is structurally 100% solid. this thing could do some damage without budging. takes on trees and wins.

pictures of it are at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/813155/2
im planning on taking a couple pics tomorrow of just the bumper and putting them on there too.

i am located in plano, tx, northeast of the DFW metroplex. this sale is pick up only for obvious reasons. im looking for $300 so just make me an offer. any questions just ask.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really? i read the thing i thought it just meant you cant just join and use this as a place to come sell ur stuff. i joined a while back. i just read more than i write.

·
Registered
415 Posts
That bumper is a monster...you should pay someone to take it:toothless

·
Registered
43 Posts
if you have not sold it then I am interested. I am in Austin, TX and have a fourdoorbronco that needs that front bumper. Can you email me with some measurments btw the front mounting flanges....since my fourdoor is a '95 built on a f-350 chassis I am not sure the mounts will line up....should not be a big deal to fab up some mounts I just want to factor the fab work in to the overall price

[email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
sounds good, I thought for some reason the truck frames were a little wider than the bronco frames but maybe I am confused. Thanks for the info

·
Registered
423 Posts
hojhauler said:
sounds good, I thought for some reason the truck frames were a little wider than the bronco frames but maybe I am confused. Thanks for the info
That's right, the Bronco frame horns are a few inches narrower than the trucks. I found this out the hard way when I bought my front receiver.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts