Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reposting this because after i had said the bumper was sold on the other thread the buyer needed the money for an unavoidable expense and was not able to purchase it.

im going to get a body lift and i dont feel like lifting this bumper since its so heavy. This is a Ranchhand style bumper, i dont know if its ranchhand or just looks like it. If somebody knows a way to tell let me know. Its off my '93 so it will fit on the factory mounts of 92-96 Broncos (F-150's too?) It has some of wear such as some scratches underneath where it has scraped the ground. but it looks great and it is structurally 100% solid. this thing could do some damage without budging. takes on trees and wins.

pictures of it are at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/813155/5

i am located in plano, tx, northeast of the DFW metroplex. this sale is pick up only for obvious reasons. im looking for $300 so just make me an offer. any questions just ask.

·
Registered
78 Posts
How much does that dude weigh? I like it but I am not sure I want that much weight hanging out in front of my Bronco.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know the numbers on it or anything but i've taken it off before and it's a pretty good amount of weight. two people can carry it without much problem though. i'll try to get a better answer for you if i can find it somewhere.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Holy Hell! Well, when the apocalypse comes, I know what bumper I want on my Mad Max Bronco. :toothless :thumbup

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
that rear bumper has me in shock...looks like it sticks out a foot

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea the back one does stick out. the guy i got the car from made it himself. its solid as can be though, even more than the front one.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is this still for sale? I thought I noticed in another thread that it was sold.

If not, I would like to have it shipped freight to 31757.

I work at a company where FedEx or AAA Cooper can drop it off, considering I ship freight.

Let me know! Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes it is still for sale. it was sold on the other thread but the buyer could not follow through.

do you want me to get an estimate from fedex to ship to your area?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright. since you ship frieght do u know how i would go about doing that? cause im not sure how much it weighs or how to get it packed or whatever.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How much does it weigh? And what is your Area code???

To ship it freight, you will just need to throw it on a pallet so it can be moved around on a fork lift, which they should have pallets.

Get me an area code and I will find out how much it should be, and I will ask my FedEx freight driver today what would be the easiest way.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive been doing some searching on the internet and from what i could find i think that its somewhere in the 250-300 lb. range

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Still working on the money. Please pm me and let me know if you sell it or are fixing to sell it before I come up with the money.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts