Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just completed a d44 SAS on my 95 f150 and now have some parts i can get rid of. i am located in northern nj and can try to get you shipping quotes ASAP. i do have a paypal account, pm for questions!!
thanks, Dan

First of all i have a used 4" rancho lift with extended radius arms, lift includes front brackets, coil springs, 2 behind axle rancho shocks, and NO hardware. SOLD

a set of 2 used factory 95 radius arm brackets $30 +shipping

two barely used stock ttb brake lines. $25 +shipping

4 brand new james duff #8120 70/30 valved 15" long travel shocks. never been used still in original boxes, only taken out to be painted by me. SOLD

i have a factory 95 steering setup, both Moog inner tie rods only have about 1000 highway miles on them, i payed close to $190 for these 4 months ago. i am not sure of the age of the outer tre's but they have no play. SOLD

A set of 2 used single shock factory 95 coil buckets with coil straps, they were bought new from the dealer 6 months ago. SOLD

a set of 2 used factory 95 rear leaf spring hangers, purchased 1 year ago still in great condition. SOLD

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i almost forgot i also have a daystar 2" poly level kit with stud extensions that i used for a year. $40 +shipping SOLD

And a set of 2 new bully steps with a bag of hardware, never used $40+ shipping

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT

·
Side step it
1,583 Posts
Thanks for the Daystar set man. Dan is a good guy to deal with so anyone considering buying anything from him shouldn't be concerned at all....! Quick turn around too! :thumbup -Kevin-

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Can you get me the measurements of the Duff shocks Extended and collapsed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure the 8120 is 35 1/2" extended and 20 1/2" collapsed. With 15" of vertical travel, this is the longest shock available in this style. It would take going to an expensive racing shock system to get this kind of travel.
They also include a larger narrower eye loop, utilizing an extremely flexible rubber bushing with thick shoulders. (from the website)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTT
happy shopping

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i live in randolph which is in morris county pm me if u need more info
thanks,
DAN

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
updated prices in red need to get rid of this stuff, it will be coming with me to williamsport PA next saturday when i head back to school.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTT
Pm'd for shipping

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
update: rims and tires are sold
btt