Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way up to the Atlanta meet & greet this weekend, i got a little bored. I mean, it's only about 250 miles each way :doh0715: Yes, i got the idea from Audra and her "F1 Supernationals" thread

the very beautiful & scenic south GA interstates. Oh look! You can watch the grass grow as you drive along.

just kinda puttin along, goin the speed limit for once

hey look--the speedo is dead on :rockon

mmmm...the smell of fresh cut grass :thumbup

Finally made it to I-75

And a couple hours later, to Atlanta! here's the skyline...

and here's the traffic :doh0715:

Me singing along to the radio

Saw this little feller on the way home today. Was hurtin too bad to try to take pics while driving. Coordination never has been my strong point, anyway. :brownbag

Hey--It's my exit!! (after 4 hours of the shaking and the rattling and the bouncing and the swaying)

And a random shot of my bko... just for good measure

Thanks for playin, everyone :thumbup :popc1:

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Ogeechee 4x4 said:
On the way up to the Atlanta meet & greet this weekend, i got a little bored. I mean, it's only about 250 miles each way :doh0715: Yes, i got the idea from Audra and her "F1 Supernationals" thread

Wow I didnt realize that you were also that far away. So who was it that told me there was no traffic in Atlanta from my direction? :twak

Yes this is zero mph on the freeway:

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
I made it there without hitting any traffic, but all i did was go down 400 the opposite way of traffic, go west on 285 and north on 75. Made it there in 35 minutes from my front door in north forsyth county

1 - 13 of 13 Posts