Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh, made you look. It's actually my favorite mule Murphy.

He's not technically mine, he belongs to my friend Norris and he kinda sorta bought Murphy for me to ride. So I call him mine. I'm special, of all the other kids that come to ride at Norris' farm, I'm the only one he lets ride Murphy.

Anyhow, thought I'd share some pics. :shrug

He's very social, I can't get any pics of him out in the paddock because he follows me around and wants to see what I'm doing.

This is me and him today.

This is a pic I took last summer at the big Horse Mule and Carriage sale down in South GA. It had a Centurion emblem, so I guess they made these along with 4 Door Broncos. Pretty neat.

This was a month or so ago, I was working on Brutus - removing that lower trim that's over the wheel wells - and mom took my picture. [So yeah, I do work on the big pig by myself.]

And just so you boy can't call me a liar, he's a real pic of my ass. :goodfinge

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
:doh0715: not quite the ass I was looking for.:banghead but very nice pics.
:shocked should have waited for all pics to load.:duh

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I kept getting shit in my eyes. Those little screws on the back of the trim were a real bitch, so I was almost standing on my head spraying PM blaster at them, on top of dirt flaking off and whatever else. So yeah, I had them handy...but they kept fogging up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
wow....safety glasses?

I barely keep those on at work

actually, I wear safety glasses too. they come in really handy for keeping the dirt, rust, 30 yr old undercoating, and occasional spider from falling in my eyes when I'm working on my datsun...

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
wow....safety glasses?

I barely keep those on at work
Not me, at least not anymore. I got poked in the eye by a piece of wire last week. No big deal. Hurt a little but not bad. Until the next day. Holy shit that was hell! It hurt when I blinked, when I kept it open, when I turned my eye, when I kept it straight, when I touched it, when I didn't touch it. It felt like sombody was pourig salt in it while randomly poking it with a needle. I put some antibiotic eye drops in and by about a day later it was feeling ok. So from now on, or at least until I forget about what my eye felt like, I wear safety glasses.

Oh, and nice ass, BroncoBabe. And that horse like thing you were riding is pretty cool, too:thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,143 Posts
Nice ass Mels... both of 'em!
Uh... you know, your shapin' up into a fine little lady.
You uh... wanna ride on my hog?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4xPepe` said:
Nice ass Mels... both of 'em!
Uh... you know, your shapin' up into a fine little lady.
You uh... wanna ride on my hog?
Heh, thanks babe. :kiss

Depends on which hog we're talking about. ;) I don't ride motorcycles with anybody.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
84x4bronco said:
im diggin the shirt... vintage trucks are badass.
Hell yeah. :rockon That's the shirt from last year's F100 Supernats. It's kinda sad most of my wardrobe consists of Ford Truck show shirts. :brownbag

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
MikE2 said:
Can I ride it?

that's the gayest thing i have heard all day. :uke:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
un-gay it with another ass pic :thumbup

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
MikE2 said:
What the hell, I will anyways.
Can I see a pic of the horses cock?
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica its a jack ass...you jack ass.:goodfinge

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
nice ass there, i have riden one a time or two, I was taking a class on how to ride asses and taking care of them, the part i hate is shoveling the crap!!

This was all in Boy Scout too.

And yes i am taking about mules and horses. I remeber you said you changed the tires all by yourself and i thought that was a pic of then, but you proved me wrong.
You look like you lost weight!!!!! keep it up!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts