Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the bronco out today to test the suspension lift. the area is called camelback mtn. nothing to exciting just some poser pics to see how it held up.

this one has a view of kingman

on a side note. it sucks being open in the rear and with blown hubs :cry i miss my spool :cry

·
Registered
107 Posts
looks good! That dosent have a solid front on it right, it is independent?

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
gerrat, where did u get the lightbar from, and how much, if u dont mind me asking
im in the market for one myself

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
lookin good man! i'm still waiting for a trail run with you in it down here, lol. you should try and make it out when the guys come over from cali. it'll be cool!

·
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jb77714 said:
gerrat, where did u get the lightbar from, and how much, if u dont mind me asking
im in the market for one myself

i got the light bar from fly-n-hi off road based outta phx some years ago. go ti ton clearence.

84x4bronco said:
lookin good man! i'm still waiting for a trail run with you in it down here, lol. you should try and make it out when the guys come over from cali. it'll be cool!
just as soon as i can get the hubs for the front end and some type of locker or spool for the ass end i will get down there. right now i am dreaming bout a set of arb's front ans rear for the 94. gotta keep it as streetable as i can.

Bronco Rob said:
Gotta love it when you put something on and it doesn't fall off!
:histerica :histerica funny but true

·
Registered
952 Posts
nice truck rat!!! lookin good there

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
Looks great. I always wondered what my truck would've looked like if I didn't paint over the original ford blue and still lifted it w/35's and black rims. Now I don't have to wonder.

·
Bitchin.
1,871 Posts
he's not on the hill silly... he's in the valley between them!:doh0715: i may have a locker for ya pretty quick here. im not liking the lunchbox locker... my tires are too big for it and it keeps disengagin because of the tires/weight of the vehicle.

·
8,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
84x4bronco said:
he's not on the hill silly... he's in the valley between them!:doh0715: i may have a locker for ya pretty quick here. im not liking the lunchbox locker... my tires are too big for it and it keeps disengagin because of the tires/weight of the vehicle.

:duh :banghead :banghead oops thinnking of the wrong person anyway. let me know and we can work something out for the locker. :twotu:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts