Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and my good friend Kevin are having this discussion about lack of sex and he says I'm female and there's no excuse for me being my age and not getting laid.

He says it's easier for a female to get sex than a male and that any female can walk up to a guy at bar and have sex with him that evening. He says guys can't do that, it just doesn't work that way for males. So I'm like, yeah, ok, well, a certain level of attractiveness on the female's side has to go with that, and I'm not hot enough to work it. He says, no, it works for even fat ugly chicks.

What do ya'll think? If you were single and a portly, not very hot, chick approached you at a bar, would you bone her?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Depends. If I were on a dry streak probably. But not when my luck has been good. Or if she wasn't that big, and was proportional, ig big bewbies, then probably.

But yeah, most of the time guys aren't that picky.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I'd have to agree if a chick wants some there's plenty of guys around to give it to her

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Buy a vibrator! Maybe FSB could set up a "Annual Vibrator Round-up & Square Dance" every spring for you. :thumbup

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
i'll be the first to admit, smokin hot or fat, I cant just jump in bed with a girl, I know guys that can though, plenty of them, I also know girls who cant do it, its an individual person thing, not a guy / girl thing IMO

and I'm not hot enough to work it.
and on the other hand after I have got to know someone thats hot like you Mels, well, you know :hump dang rules of marriage :toothless

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I'm sure you're making yourself out worse than you are.

I'm not the type to go to a bar and "bone" people, so I'm sure in that situation I wouldn't, no.

But he is right, girls have it easy if they want it. Kind of like one comedian I heard once said, "If a woman walked by a group of men and they started saying things like 'nice rack honey' or 'would you look at that ass fellas!' the woman would probably feel offended and walk away in disgust. Well, if that were swapped and the man was walking past a group of women and the women started shouting 'hey baby I bet you gotta nice package' the man would turn around and say 'who said that? Who? You? Hey baby"

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i would depend on the dry streak like 50Gunner said.

but it is on the level if they feel like doing it or not.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I'm with Joe. In several circumstances I'd just say "okay, let's go" - but in others I would be hesistant. But I agree with your friend, girls can get it much easier than guys.

Bill

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STUPID said:
Buy a vibrator! Maybe FSB could set up a "Annual Vibrator Round-up & Square Dance" every spring for you.
Haha, thanks for the offer, but I already have one...or two. :brownbag

Ziggy_Moto said:
"If a woman walked by a group of men and they started saying things like 'nice rack honey' or 'would you look at that ass fellas!' the woman would probably feel offended and walk away in disgust. Well, if that were swapped and the man was walking past a group of women and the women started shouting 'hey baby I bet you gotta nice package' the man would turn around and say 'who said that? Who? You? Hey baby"
That's pretty good and probably about right.
But on the other hand, I've flirted and tried this with some guys I know and evidently I've got some 'fragile, don't hurt' sign on my forehead. Nobody wants to "hurt" the Mels. :shrug

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have never been one to go out for the sole purpose of getting laid so I am not the expert, but I would say yeh girls have it easier. Just go to a bar and watch what happens.

I also gotta agree with dsotmoon, I don't care how smoking hot someone is if they don't have the right personality then it ain't happening.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hell with it, take it where you can get it. As long as she doesn't make you throw up in your mouth:uke: .... and passes the dip'n'sniff, go for it. Just make sure to tell your friends she was really hot. Any woman can get it if she wants to.

And BroncoBabe I have seen your pic in another thread (Face with the name?), you shouldn't have any problems...;)

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
Haha, thanks for the offer, but I already have one...or two. :brownbag

That's pretty good and probably about right.
But on the other hand, I've flirted and tried this with some guys I know and evidently I've got some 'fragile, don't hurt' sign on my forehead. Nobody wants to "hurt" the Mels. :shrug
Hey, fahgettaboudit. Guys like it plain and straight-forward. If you want something...just phuckin' tell us..quit toying with our minds. Just say "sex me" and they'll do it :thumbup

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
What do ya'll think? If you were single and a portly, not very hot, chick approached you at a bar, would you bone her?
In a bar? No way. No matter how good looking she was.

On the job? Depending how well I knew her, maybe.

But I've always been inclined toward skinny, small breasted girls anyway. That's just me...:brownbag

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Ziggy_Moto said:
Hey, fahgettaboudit. Guys like it plain and straight-forward. If you want something...just phuckin' tell us..quit toying with our minds. Just say "sex me" and they'll do it :thumbup
why do women to this? shit just SAY IT goddamnit!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
stepchild88 said:
why do women to this? shit just SAY IT goddamnit!
The women you've been with are just past puberty what would you know about this

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
dude any woman can get it when she wants. it is called the power of the bubble gum taco. no matter what they look like they can get it. now will they brag to there friends about it....different story

remember its always fun to ride a scooter till your friends catch you

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
your friend is pretty much right. if chicks want it, and make it known, they should have no trouble. quit messing around and go get laid

·
Registered
245 Posts
I am still saying girls have it easier and I think I have proof. I work in a courtroom. We see some of the nastiest women there and as soon as they enter the court we start cringing because we just know what the charge is going to be, yep you guessed it Prostitution and if they can get laid and paid(even if it is only $10) then any girl can get laid

1 - 20 of 88 Posts