Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is really random....

I lived in Baton Rouge for a while and fell in love with Grits. I know they are not for everyone, but myself....damn I could eat them all day and not miss a beat.

Well now living out here in Phoenix I can not find a place that can make a plate a grits at all.

So this is my random question : Anyone know a place out in Phoenix that serves up good grits?

I said it was random

:doh0715:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
I thought that too, the Waffle house here (at least the two I know of) are terrible.

My only other suggestion would be some truck stop diners alone the I-17 or I-10 area.. Ya know , near 51st ave and the I-10 there are a TON of truck stops, I bet they serve them

·
Registered
447 Posts
Grits

I am with you on Grits. Love 'em. Spent a lot of time in the Phoenix area and I do not recall a restaurant ever serving them. I vote for the truck stops that previous posters mentioned.
You might contact your restaurant in Baton Rouge that served them and see if they will give you the brand name of the particular grits they serve. Then it is off to the local store to score them.
Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,103 Posts
Cracker Barrell serves them. They are not as good as down home grits, but they will satisfy the addiction.... you can google cracker barrell for locations, there are a few of them valleywide. (I love grits too btw).

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Yep, I was going to say Cracker Barrell, I think IHOP does as well.

I love grits too, just had a bowl this morning for breakfast.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Grits = :uke:

:toothless

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm, Grits, with just a little bit of butter and salt. I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow morning!:chili:

·
Registered
459 Posts
oh boy, i haven't had grits in a while, Ma made a bach last year and damn were they good!

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Make your own. they are easy to make. smother them sumbitches in butter and cheese. mmmm good

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts