Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got given a stetson today!........ just like jerry reed's one in smokey and the bandit!,:rockon... felt daft wearin' it out at first,..... its growin' on me though! .... looks great in the truck!............. thats all .... carry on......:toothless:thumbup:beer:drinkbud

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
A stetson!:doh0715:

A cowboy hat for ya'll city folk.;)

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics? Cant complain with a free hat, especially a stetson.
cameras charging tonight,... i'll update this thread tomorrow so y'all can have a good ol' laugh,...(and believe me you will too):thumbup:toothless:histerica:beer:drinkbud

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok here goes! ,.... i know i'm gonna regret for the rest of my days,:toothless...............

:histerica:histerica:histerica

·
Registered
170 Posts
Being from Boston before moving out here to Phoenix, I can see I never did get the whole cowboy hat thing, till last summer I got some crappy thing from wally world....found that with the heat and the sun beating down on you all day that they where not all that bad.

I just can not wear one when I am driving, as the back of it hits my seat and it keeps going down over my eyes....

ya I am a dork

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Being from Boston before moving out here to Phoenix, I can see I never did get the whole cowboy hat thing, till last summer I got some crappy thing from wally world....found that with the heat and the sun beating down on you all day that they where not all that bad.

I just can not wear one when I am driving, as the back of it hits my seat and it keeps going down over my eyes....

ya I am a dork
i don't seem to have the seat trouble,... my hat fits pretty good!:beer:drinkbud:rockon

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
andy that thing doesn't look half bad on you.

now i'd like to see you wear that to the local football match and see what kind of comments you get...

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
andy that thing doesn't look half bad on you.

now i'd like to see you wear that to the local football match and see what kind of comments you get...
cool! cheers dude!:thumbup:beer,...... d'ya think
i'd be able to fool anyone if i got off the plane in texas or somewhere like that?:toothless,....... hell i'd even try the accent,..... errr maybe not actually i'd more than likely get shot!:toothless:histerica:drinkbud:rockon

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Nice Stetson! Doesn't look half bad. :thumbup I wear mine around a bit, have it bent down in front and back instead of up on the sides. Keeps the sun out of my eyes and off the back of my neck real nice, and doesn't interfere with my seat either.

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i can't wear one driving... it makes me crazy.... hell i usually don't like wearing any kind of hats usually... i like cowboy hats in the rain or when the sun is beating down... and that's about it

and for the record... Stetson is a brand not a type... they make lots of different styles... that appears to be a Ranger brand... and if you want to go with slang like when people generically use the word Coke for any brand of soda... a "stetson" style hat will be made of felt
/end cowboy hat lesson :toothless

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,526 Posts
Now all ya need is a Basset Hound named Fred....

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Damn, not bad at all, you dont look as goofy as id think.

I love wearing my cheap beater had in the sun and rain. sure helps when the bright sun is out, and keeps water off good. Its got a pretty wide brim though.

And no seat troubles for me, being 6'4" helps. Though if i tilt my head back a bit it does hit the seat.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice Stetson! Doesn't look half bad. :thumbup I wear mine around a bit, have it bent down in front and back instead of up on the sides. Keeps the sun out of my eyes and off the back of my neck real nice, and doesn't interfere with my seat either.
neat! i'll have to try that on the hot days,..... oh wait ,... i live in the soggiest part of the world bar none!,... wedon't get that many hot days!,...... dayum!:banghead:toothless:histerica
i can't wear one driving... it makes me crazy.... hell i usually don't like wearing any kind of hats usually... i like cowboy hats in the rain or when the sun is beating down... and that's about
and for the record... Stetson is a brand not a type... they make lots of different styles... that appears to be a Ranger brand... and if you want to go with slang like when people generically use the word Coke for any brand of soda... a "stetson" style hat will be made of felt
/end cowboy hat lesson :toothless
i feel right at home drivin' the truck with it on,.... feels right somehow,... and thanks for the hat schoolin' there!:thumbup i had a feelin' that was the case!:beer
I think the hat looks like shit.
ah well there has to be one i guess!,....... :goodfinge:toothless

I dig it, Jerry reed was the man in Bandit movie!!!!!!!!
oh yeah! love his music too!
Now all ya need is a Basset Hound named Fred....
hahahaar! hold on to yo' ass fred! i got two dogs,.... none basset hound variety though!
Damn, not bad at all, you dont look as goofy as id think.

I love wearing my cheap beater had in the sun and rain. sure helps when the bright sun is out, and keeps water off good. Its got a pretty wide brim though.

And no seat troubles for me, being 6'4" helps. Though if i tilt my head back a bit it does hit the seat.
well thank you very much!,:thumbup:beer:rockon...... i'm sure the good folk of england don't share your very astute judgment though,...... they think i look like a tit!:histerica:histerica
Size 7?

I thought I had a small diameter hack rack (head)....
yeah i'm a pin head alright,....although its in scale with the rest of me,....:toothless:histerica:rockon:drinkbud

1 - 20 of 46 Posts