Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today at work im fueling up a 35 million dollor gulfstream G5 and as im fueling im talking to my supervisor and he said this is DR phils plane i was like cool, so i finished fueling the plane with 4000 gallons at 6.75 for JET A fuel i fill out the ticket thats a 27,000$ bill, anyways here comes DR phill his car pulls up and i loaded all his bags about 20 of them into the plane and his dog with another co worker he gets on the plane and stiffs us on a tip then a guy comes off the plane to give us 2.50$ to split WTF is that.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
derrick36 said:
Who's Dr Phil?
come on...with how much time you spend in doors your trying to tell us you have not at least heard of him...I think he's sleeping with orprah or some shit like that.:doh0715:

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
redwagon said:
I think he's sleeping with orprah :doh0715:
that thought in and of itself is enough to make a grown man cry.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,528 Posts
derrick36 said:
Who's Dr Phil?
from what little I hear... he's Oprah's Bitch. :shrug

·
Try it now!!
9,122 Posts
I thought you were BSing the per gallon rate. Then I looked up fuel prices at airports in the Davie FL area, and just about fell outa my chair.

I fly into Lantana to visit my grandma, and I'm glad I dont need to refuel to make it back, but these bigger airports are outrageous!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Or maybe the guy that came out to give you the tip put the $100 in his pocket and pulled the change he had out to give to you guys....

Never trust the middle man....

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
:stupid

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Broncoman351 said:
Well today at work im fueling up a 35 million dollor gulfstream G5 and as im fueling im talking to my supervisor and he said this is DR phils plane i was like cool, so i finished fueling the plane with 4000 gallons at 6.75 for JET A fuel i fill out the ticket thats a 27,000$ bill, anyways here comes DR phill his car pulls up and i loaded all his bags about 20 of them into the plane and his dog with another co worker he gets on the plane and stiffs us on a tip then a guy comes off the plane to give us 2.50$ to split WTF is that.
Okay, you're hurt. But that's life. I always thought that only waitresses, busboys and pizza delivery boys got tips. At $2.50, I'd told 'em, "No thanks, keep it."

Now honestly, if you'd got a $25 tip, you wouldn't have posted it. If you got no tip, you'd been miffed, but I don't think you would have posted that either. Dr. Phil is just a guy, with a ton of money, showing how cheap he is. That's all.

Next time around, ask for his autographed book. Or you can e-mail him.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Would you have been so pissed if he didn't give you any tip at all?

If it makes you feel better, I was in Sacramento today and I stopped in at Hooters for lunch, I only gave her $1 for a tip

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
DvlRacer said:
I'd e-mail and bitch just to see what they say in response. Might offer us a minute or two of laughter.

Keith
~Houston, TX
I like that idea, what do you stand to lose?

The worst that could happen is he could ask for his 2.50 back

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
MikE2 said:
Would you have been so pissed if he didn't give you any tip at all?

If it makes you feel better, I was in Sacramento today and I stopped in at Hooters for lunch, I only gave her $1 for a tip
Didn't satisfy you in the cleavage department, bad service, or you're just a cheap azz?:popc1:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Shadofax said:
Didn't satisfy you in the cleavage department, bad service, or you're just a cheap azz?:popc1:
no, she was pretty hot. I stared at her tits when she talked to me, then I stared at her ass when she walked away.
She was just annoying (as all Hooters girls are) because they talk to me while I'm tryint to eat, think, look at tits, watch TV, ect...
If I ever went to Hooters and they just took my order, then didn't come back unless it was to bring me another beer I'd give her a 20. I don't know why they have to come by every 5 minutes and ask what I'm doing today, where I work at, what I do, where I'm going tonight.... She even wanted to know what the arrows on my hat meant. I didn't feel like explaining it to her, only to have her ask more questions, so I told her I didn't know.
I hate it when people want to talk to me like that. Its just like what strippers do

The other thing they always do, which I just hate, is when they ask my name, I tell them Mike, then they say "OK Michael"
God damn you stupid bitch, I said M I K E!, not Michael. My mother is the only person who calls me Michael.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts