Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See this is the problem i have with this site, and thats why i hardly ever start threads where i actually want to know something. People get jealous and do nothing but try to make me either feel dumb, or try to make fun of what i have cause its not personally what they want. PERSOANLLY i would never own a damn horse, i would much rahter have a steering wheel then reins, does that make it dumb? No. If you people cannot stick with the subject at hand and actually extend some curtesy(sp?) then just sit there and pad your post count somewhere else. Its almost like there is a "RING" here and if your not in it then your just not going to recieve that effort for help that you should. Maybe i'm just ranting here but the concept of my parents money has abosolutely nothing to do with a ****ing thing here. Is there are maximum income rate here? Are you certain people mad at me for what i speand my money on? Get a life. Period. On a side note there have been alot of helpfull people that have taught me alot, you knwo who you are, and alot of people that have responded to the best of their knowledge and tried to help as best they could...thank you very much for that. But some of the other BS just gets old. This was going to be a reply in one of my other threads i started about opinions on what i should do since tipping my bronco, but i think i am gonig to start a new thread with this since i didnt know i was gong to get this in depth with my reply.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I see where you're coming from, but I hope you realize that this post just put a big target on you.

brad

·
My Ass Is A...
986 Posts
Wouldn't "STFU butthead" say the same thing? (Just a thought...Work Smarter/not harder):thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
what are you talking about? your parents got money, so that doesnt mean you do. hey man be yourself. and use search\

dont forget to check your TPS though

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You're asking for attention now...

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
If you don't care what they think, don't make a post like this.
And another thing...I can hardly understand what you are trying to say. Sentence structure is usually picked up in 2nd grade, spelling in 3rd, and typing in 8th, are you in college?

·
My Ass Is A...
986 Posts
That's like the kid with bolts through his ears and bones through his nose, saying he doesn't like when people stare...then why work so hard on a look that makes them stare?? If you don't want the attention (good or bad)...don't draw the attention...

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
bigbluebronco said:
See this is the problem i have with this site, and thats why i hardly ever start threads where i actually want to know something. People get jealous and do nothing but try to make me either feel dumb, or try to make fun of what i have cause its not personally what they want. PERSOANLLY i would never own a damn horse, i would much rahter have a steering wheel then reins, does that make it dumb? No. If you people cannot stick with the subject at hand and actually extend some curtesy(sp?) then just sit there and pad your post count somewhere else. Its almost like there is a "RING" here and if your not in it then your just not going to recieve that effort for help that you should. Maybe i'm just ranting here but the concept of my parents money has abosolutely nothing to do with a ****ing thing here. Is there are maximum income rate here? Are you certain people mad at me for what i speand my money on? Get a life. Period. On a side note there have been alot of helpfull people that have taught me alot, you knwo who you are, and alot of people that have responded to the best of their knowledge and tried to help as best they could...thank you very much for that. But some of the other BS just gets old. This was going to be a reply in one of my other threads i started about opinions on what i should do since tipping my bronco, but i think i am gonig to start a new thread with this since i didnt know i was gong to get this in depth with my reply.
:histerica :histerica
:histerica :histerica

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,922 Posts
ok your folks have money thats nice, and i am happy for you and them. but i dont realy care to know about stuff like that. we are here to talk about bko's and other related items.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
See... now you know why I dont go off on a rant about BS. Would make me look silly. And Ive got no measurable income to mention. So Im poor white trailer park trash with a Heep... so what. Yeah, I hate the rich, but Im jelous at the same time. :)

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
1. If you tip a Bronco in downtown Memphis, expect some flame-age.

B. Don't take everything everyone says to heart, a lot of people say stuff to get a reaction out of you, and it looks like it's working.

III. I don't care if your parents have money or not.....i don't care if you have money or not......I care if i have money....or not.

Z. Gearrat has a 150 pound rot named "victoria", now thats ****ed up.

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
SrATEX said:
why do i think this is going to get way out of hand

does anyone else smell a moderation coming? lol

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
Threads that start out with ridiculous conclusions like this are hilarious. If this thread is shut down, it will be a clear example of abuse of power.

Just remember this...

POWER CORRUPTS BUT
ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
waltman said:
Threads that start out with ridiculous conclusions like this are hilarious. If this thread is shut down, it will be a clear example of abuse of power.

Just remember this...

POWER CORRUPTS BUT
ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY
So true. Let this play out til somebody goes home crying:goodfinge

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
why do you think i havent touched it...just thinking outloud that this is gonna take a turn for the worst

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
SrATEX said:
why do you think i havent touched it...just thinking outloud that this is gonna take a turn for the worst
Nah we're all big boys sometimes we play nice

·
3,420 Posts
ok, someone makes a remark...

assume that your parents make more money than everybody else on this site...that's arrogant. that isn't what people give crap for. my parents could probably build a sweet bronco, but they don't have one, i do. my name is on my truck's title and i pay for shit on my truck. so, parents money doesn't really come into affect.

i'm not even saying i have a problem with you, but this thread really isn't helping your case.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
imlikeojnow said:

that is the most perverted thing i have ever read...

and i didnt know you had money or your parents for that matter. can they loan me $2K for a new Nikon DSLR??

1 - 20 of 75 Posts