Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I let someone borrow a part so they can get home and they say they will get you a new one (or even the damn part back) and they dont.. It pisses me off even more when they lag and lag and lag and lag and lag and lag and make up excuses and lag and forget and lag and forget and claim they will get it next friday but that friday passes and a month more passes and still no goddamn part.. I need the damn part to be able to get some stuff done and now i have to go buy it myself.. its not a cheap part.. maybe 60-70 bucks.. Tired of waiting.. The person says next week but they have said it so many times it doesnt mean anything..

Just a bit frustrated trying to get some stuff done, lots going wrong and now my truck dont start because i need this damn part and i gotta get on the freeway and go to FORD to get the part..

Felt like ranting.. Feels good, still pissed.. but its getting better.. Sucks that im too much of a wuss to say, "gimme my goddamn part back or get me a replacement"..... NOW... :twak

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey Raf, go buy the part and then go to their house with a bill and make them pay you on the spot. They should be able to write you a check. Even if it's post dated. Atleast you have ethe check to cash.!. Thats what I've always done.. I just go pick the part up and give them the bill.

T

·
0 Posts
Chalk another one up on the "I got Hosed cause I'm a nice guy" list.
Been there, I feel for ya.
people like that ruin it for every other honest person that needs help.

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anything good came out of this is that i found a mom & pop auto parts store that could get it to me by 4pm.. thats like 1.5 hours.. Autozone said 7 days.. Kragen said 5 business days at least. The guy from kragen told me to check out this parts store.. ive seen it many times but never stopped.. Went in, they looked it up, said they could have it by 4pm and it was even 10 bucks cheaper...

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Blow his truck up.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Hey Raf. Just because you are on the rag doesn't mean you have to get online and waste our time with this stupid ass thread. :goodfinge

Go kick ass and if you want someone to help..... come pick me up :goodfinge

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
One thing I've learned over and over and over...what comes around goes around. Raf, you can be sure your generosity will pay off, it will come back to you in spades. Don't let one idiot change how you are. Continue to be generous. And as for the other guy, he will get his, you can bet the ranch on it. How many of us just know this to be true? You may not know when, you may not know how, but you can go to bed tonite laughing cuz that guy is gonna be up sh*t's creek without his damn paddle.

Matter of fact, that would make a pretty interesting thread, wouldn't it...well, let's hear the stories...

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
that's it ... continue to be a nice guy ............. just walk up and punch him in the face with a smile on ... kick him 2 or 3 times while he is down, then piss on his head and face and take your shit back .... no problem

walk away with a BIGGER smile than you came with .. maybe even a giggle or two :thumbup

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
Marauder said:
Go over to his house with some tools and take the part back.
GET RID OF YOUR FUKIN SIG UNTIL SF> IS BACK UP AND RUNNING.....FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!

·
tired of your sh!t
2,882 Posts
Are we supposed to guess on who's the klepto? Is the truck red? :toothless

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,581 Posts
got me wondering.....what do I have of Rafa's???? :) don't suppose I'd have what ya needed?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts