Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right, I am VERY sorry for doing this BUT does anybody else hate this F ing show. I mean a BUNCH of freakin idiots get up there and try to sing when they know DAMN well that they SUCK worse then a nun does at a BJ and couldnt hold a note if it flew into thier nose and got stuck. I absolutely refuse to watch the show and disappear to the computer to recheck my email that I checked twenty minutes before and see if any thing new has happened here in the last thirty minutes. I tried being nice tonight and watch the stupidness with the preggo wife but it just made my ears bleed. The one that pushed me over the edge was the nasally off pitch dark haired individual who tried to sing Cher's "do you believe in . . . " If I had more then one tv I would have shot the one she was watching, I swear to God I would. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE THE MADNESS STOP:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

like I said, I am very sorry for wasting your time with my piddly post but I feel better, Have a Good evening. Off to look at boobies on the net, they dont make my ears hurt but it causes aches else where. Damn I cant win :whiteflag

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
:rockon Right on man fight the power im with ya

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,191 Posts
derrick36 said:
WTF is American Idol?
damn, you really live under a big rock don't you?

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its this commy crap show where they get america's crappiest singers to audition for a singin contract. Every hilljack, rapper, choir director, "I've had professional training and they said i was good" closet singin cant hold a note with a taping of my moms voice substituted in (she cant sing either, she auditioned earlier) I think an soildier tried tonight by singin some F U K E D UP cadence but he was in some kind of disquise (SP) I would hide what I looked like to cause when he gets back to his unit the General will personally smoke his ass for being a freakin retard on national TV. Somebody pass the tampons my ears are still drippin

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
I used to like watching it at the beginning due to all the, well, rejects...but now that people make fools of themselves for fun/to be on TV, it's not as good.

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the right has stopped but the left is starting to spurt as my blood pressure increases

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
I just prefer to pound my fingers with a hammer than watch that show........NCIS was on tonight, you miss that?

·
Chicks dig my
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep missed it, still lookin at boobies and tryin to stop the left ear from bleedin

·
Registered
506 Posts
not that I condone the show or watching it, but if its get you that upset dude change the channel :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
i think half the horrible people are guys from college who get dared to go in there and **** up.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
I always here people talkin about it, but i've never watched it. I can find something more interesting and/or productive to do for that hour of my life

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
Boston had some real horrible ones thats for sure. We seam to think either people's parents say they can sing real well or they can't sing acapelo at all and kinda suck at singing. My wife has had to sing acapelo in 2 weddings in 2005... shes freakin awsome but probably wouldn't get the vote for stage performance (to be totally 100% honest) and shes to old now anyway. She was cringing threw most of the show tonight. That rapper guy totally sucked and was dressed like a ****.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
I think you asked the wrong question... I think the right question is does anybody like this fawking show?

Personally I think its a waste of air time.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
never watched it at all, and i still hate it.

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
If someone has it on in the house, the only part of the entire show that I get a kick out of is the honest remarks from Simon. He is the only one that is brutally honest and doesn't kiss butt like Paula.

There is sure a lot better things to do with one's life then to waste it watching a bunch of idiots. SheeBang!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I've never watched it and don't ever plan to.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
I like it but I don't waste my time with the people that suck. I wait until they go to Hollywood and at least some of them are good, then I start watching it.

With TiVo you can skip past the bad stuff.:thumbup

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Gray's Anatomy is way worse. I saw that show after the superbowl, me and my friends decided to watch since apparently it was "so awesome". Its the first time I was ever completely outraged and willing to take a baseball bat to the TV. I hate that bulls*** show. Girls really eat up all of this crap TV though thats for sure. Its just teenage soap operas.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts