Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for parts for my Bronco build and stumbled upon a really amazing bullnose F250. It has 41K original miles and is stored in a storage unit being driven a few times a year. The gentleman that has it is the original owner and kept it in like new condition. I reached out right away and was amazed at the story. I told him I'd take it for full asking. Thing is, another fella had called moments before me from back east and has first dibs. If he backs out it's mine. I thought I'd share just to support the "treasures are out there" sentiment. It's a 6.9 idi Diesel with Banks turbo on it. Best find I ever came across.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,803 Posts
Mmm that's gorgeous. Looks to be fully loaded, and has a T18/T19 granny tranny!

I wouldn't buy it myself, because it would rust immediately after getting it to KS. I couldn't do that to that BEAUT!

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After several weeks of waiting the first buyer missed two deadlines. The owner told me if the money didn't arrive that day I was up.

FedEx killed my dream. The search continues

·
Registered
117 Posts
After several weeks of waiting the first buyer missed two deadlines. The owner told me if the money didn't arrive that day I was up.

Oh man that's a great truck to stumble across. Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get it. But based on this find I'm sure something else is going to cross your path!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,464 Posts

Soooo...the money from back East made the deadline? That just frosts me. The owner should have said to the first guy that upon missing the second deadline, he lost his dibs, and let you step up. Fair is fair, but allowing some slackbladder dolt have it because he couldn't be Johnny-on-the-spot makes me mad.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts