Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new tranny put into my truck so it looks like i am going to try and make the meet. how do you think a stock suspension bronco with 33 will fair? never been offroading before except for the beach.
also would my friend in his toyota fj be welcome?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,741 Posts
Well, well probably have multiple groups for the big guys & the little guys, so you shouldnt have a problem. There are plenty of trails there youll be able to run set up like that.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
We look out for each other too. For example, I have to folllow Kev around all the time in case he needs me to give his rig a nudge from behind with a stiff rope to help him make it up a hill that's a little too steep or something.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool i appreciate it! looking forward to it. learned to drive on this truck and been in my family since but has only seen the beach with my father using it to surf fish, should be fun!

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts
We look out for each other too. For example, I have to folllow Kev around all the time in case he needs me to give his rig a nudge from behind with a stiff rope to help him make it up a hill that's a little too steep or something.
Does philly know about your nudging kevin with a stiff........... :goodfinge

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
bring your friend in the fj, i'd like to see how it performs offroad.

·
Premium Member
3,250 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
Does philly know about your nudging kevin with a stiff........... :goodfinge
She's looking forward to this trip, I know that fer sure. As for my stiffy..she said she'll worry about that when the time comes. You know..when Kevin or you need a push from behind..by a real 4x4..er..by..ahhh..uh..am I digging this hole deeper that it need be?:doh0715:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I am running the same setup 33"s on a Stocker. We can buddy up. :beer Working on a saginaw/agr steering swap hopefully before the ride.

Anticipation is building. Hehe

Dan

·
Registered
422 Posts
I am running the same setup 33"s on a Stocker. We can buddy up. :beer Working on a saginaw/agr steering swap hopefully before the ride.

Anticipation is building. Hehe

Dan
This is my setup also, with plenty of custom rust out weight reduction.

·
Registered
473 Posts
cool i appreciate it! looking forward to it. learned to drive on this truck and been in my family since but has only seen the beach with my father using it to surf fish, should be fun!

what beach do you go to? I hit the beach too. I just picked up my 2008 beach permit last sunday. I usually go to sore thumb and robertmoses.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Hey Bill, welcome. I'ma hang for the weekend, so if you were looking to catch a ride for a day trip, can't help ya there.

Where at in the dirty jerz are ya?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts