Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last minute heads up - going to rausch creek, pa this weekend - have 2 need one more. anybody interested? probably doing blues, just for the day on saturday. pm me if interested, i'll get back to you tonite. thx.:thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
think a stock bronco could take blue trails. It seems to be mainly mud.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
hey sorry man i can't make it

·
Registered
173 Posts
well............did you go???? or what?????

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
He must have chickened out........You scared him Stangmata....Hey Its Whispering Pines in Lyons New York Saturady...........At least four of us are going.......

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
squints68 said:
well............did you go???? or what?????
well we wound up going, but not to rausch, went to paragon instead. it was a beautiful day, 75 degrees and the trails were in perfect shape. played in some mud, mostly rocky trails, i went in my stock jeep and had a great time, no damage at all besides some scuffs on the skid plates :thumbup

a few pix from the trip

broncoorboat, you shouldn't have let stang intimidate you with his comments, you would have had alot of fun. i took my stock bronco on 31's out for more than a year and wheeled it at places like rausch and paragon, you just gotta pick your lines a bit more carefully, that's all.

btw, a few of us are going to the Nor'Easter May 19-20, which is a day of wheeling at Rausch followed by a day of wheeling at Paragon, followed by a party and open bar on saturday. you can check it out here: http://ne.ne4wd.org/reg/cart

hope to see you there!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
he didn't scare me it's just i had to go with my cousin to tow his work truck out of a mud hole in jersey

·
Registered
173 Posts
btw, a few of us are going to the Nor'Easter May 19-20, which is a day of wheeling at Rausch followed by a day of wheeling at Paragon, followed by a party and open bar on saturday. you can check it out here: http://ne.ne4wd.org/reg/cart
now thats sounds like a good time

·
Registered
173 Posts
yea i just signed up the other day to the forum. i want to go on the trip but i don't know if the bronco will be done.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Whatta ya have to do there Squints? I might be able to lend a extra set of hands..I'm not far from ya at all.
i still have to fix the fuel line,install ele fan, battery hold down,finish spray painting,pull the 9" out and reset gear lash,reinstall all lights and some other little stuff.......... i would like to find a place close around here just to try it out before going all the way up there and finding out things just arnt right. you know what i mean. another weekend or two.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
git 'er done squint, test 'er out and see if you can make it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts