Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
As long as my weekend rotation doesnt change, ill have off. But i wont know the answer to that for about 4 weeks.
The 7th is only 3 weeks away.

If i can get in the shop after work and fix a couple thing and do a once over i should be good for this weekend, but we have another storm coming and they may load the shop with cars at night in case they need to plow in the am, going to see what i can get done tonight, still feeling kinda crappy though.

·
Super Moderator
14,482 Posts
just noticed this was in the Dixie chapter forum...you guys want me to move it over to the NE Forum..as much as I'd like to go to Rausch the drive would kill me..might get more visibility over there. let me know.

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
just noticed this was in the Dixie chapter forum...you guys want me to move it over to the NE Forum..as much as I'd like to go to Rausch the drive would kill me..might get more visibility over there. let me know.
If you would like to.:thumbup

·
ate lug
8,474 Posts
The 7th is only 3 weeks away.

If i can get in the shop after work and fix a couple thing and do a once over i should be good for this weekend, but we have another storm coming and they may load the shop with cars at night in case they need to plow in the am, going to see what i can get done tonight, still feeling kinda crappy though.
Lol i guess i looked at the wrong schedule :toothless I get scheduled 6 weeks at a time. Guess i forgot to bring home my new one. I dont remember my rotation changing tho, so odds are good im off. Ill have to check at work tonight.

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
Its snowing here now. Were expecting like 10", but i dont think Rausch/AOAA will see that much. Its supposed to be in the 40s & sunny thru the weekend once this storm passes. So should be a good weekend for wheelin :thumbup
Same here saying 6'-12" already like 2" or more right now, 4th Wednesday in a row we have had a storm.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks in advance for letting me hijack this thread briefly.........

This looks awesome. I just bought my Bronco (based in Philly) and had zero desire to go offroading until I googled WTF Rausch and AAOA were. Is there somewhere I can get the low-down on what would be required to go from 'Noob to able to go to these places' ?

Dave

·
Premium Member
7,126 Posts
Thanks in advance for letting me hijack this thread briefly.........

This looks awesome. I just bought my Bronco (based in Philly) and had zero desire to go offroading until I googled WTF Rausch and AAOA were. Is there somewhere I can get the low-down on what would be required to go from 'Noob to able to go to these places' ?

Dave
Both places websites should have a basic list of stuff you should have with you, both places have pretty much dirt roads to buggie only trails.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts