Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw Deal's the trail. It's North of Phoenix.

The group:
1 Bronco...leading the way...of coarse :rockon
1 F250 Super Duty
1 F350 (95ish)
2 Ram 2500's
2 Ram 1500's

We also met up with a Heep guy and his wife on the trail. We got him out of a "stuck" and then they hung with us for the upper portion of the trail. They were O.K. people despite their Rubicon ownership.

Bud, the Heep guy and I ran the upper portion while every one else watched.

There were only a few scrapes and bashes the whole day with the exception of Bud's door creasing (oops) on the first obsticle of upper. Although some very impatient Heep guys in another paty decieded we weren't moving fast enough and went around us. The last guy in the group couldn't find a line over the obsticle and managed to slow motion roll his Heep onto its side. He was a supreme bag of douche. We later found out that it was the second time he did that today. :slap

Here's a few pic's and a movie link.

The movie (about 5 meg):
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=99962

The rest of the pic's are here:
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=99963

HEY DUSTIN!!! You missed out dude. We could have really used you to even out the Ford to Dodge ratio. :chili:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bronkzilla said:
cool pics............... again............ need more vids.. :)
There's another one in the movie section on my Super Ford page. :rockon

Andy351 said:
NICE. i need to come out to AZ this summer and wheel with you guys.
Anytime. I have lots of Bronco parking. :chili:

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
yeah well I tryed calling your ass on friday but no answer, figured since I havent heard from anyone that it was called off or something. oh well raw deal isnt on my all time have to run everytime favorate list anyway. any runs this new years weekend? Im going to be off starting on thursday-monday. If not Im thinking of starting the cage in the bronco, just have to go sack up for a die :banghead:

how was the construction at the end up upper?

oh my dad said your bogger is fixable. the cap shop is off the rest of this week but they will work on it when they get back after the holidays

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dustin said:
any runs this new years weekend? Im going to be off starting on thursday-monday.

how was the construction at the end up upper?

oh my dad said your bogger is fixable. the cap shop is off the rest of this week but they will work on it when they get back after the holidays
We're going to do a run on 01/01/04. Call me about it...or I'll call you...or something

Upper was great. That portion of the trail was the "trail insperation" for me doing the SAS. I feel as if I have concered a personal goal. I'm not shore what the deal is with the construction area. It looks more like a gravel and dirt storage area then any thing else. They put a 6' berm at the top to stop :histerica people from exiting that way but it's kind of a mute point.

About the tire; that's sweet!!!

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Looks like you had a blast. Too bad the video isn't longer.

·
TTB Hater of course
3,099 Posts
Nice photochop mutt. We all know you don't actually hit the trails

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
PO ............. ZER ... ya spend more time talking than driving ... the video shows that

get to wheelin' Bro! :thumbup

·
Registered
573 Posts
Cool pics. Looks like you had fun.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
how would a truck w/o a lift do on that trail? only thing I got in the way of a lift is my 33's lol

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
OldBlue said:
how would a truck w/o a lift do on that trail? only thing I got in the way of a lift is my 33's lol
you could do the lower portion no problem, upper probaly isnt going to happen tho without a locker and some more height

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
FAWK YOU ! lol I need to meet up with some more hardcorish wheelers so I can figure the limits of my bronco. im deffinatley not gonna do it alone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts