Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wazzup FSB... This is Bryan (aka BigB) :beer

I just wanted to reintroduce myself, hoping that everyone is still around, and doing well...

I'm really like the way FSB is looking, and the way a lot of your Broncos are looking too - I've gotta admit that I'm really impressed at the way this community has grown - WAY better than I expected. :thumbup

Anyway - I'm just here to check up on some old friends, and see what you all are up to - Hope everyone is doing good, and still have their Broncos running!

As for my Bronco - There is only 100 miles on it since I put the new motor and Frame-Up Rebuild almost a year ago... The crossmember on the new frame cracked in the EXACT same place as the old one (by the steering box) - I think I've got a defective drop-down Bracket from Skyjacker or something, so I'm hoping to ditch the TTB, and do a SAS here in the next few months so I can hit the trails again.

Again - I hope everyone is doing good - Things have been really good here!

-Bryan AKA BigB

·
huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
7,222 Posts
Pile_Of_Parts said:
I'm hoping to ditch the TTB, and do a SAS here in the next few months so I can hit the trails again.
Hey Bryan.. Went to PB Blast the bolts on the 44 at the yard and it was gone.. :( Ill keep my eyes out for another one.. message me so that i know you got this message.. if not ill let you know when you call today..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really appreciate the warm welcome - Its really good to see you guys again, and I'm really looking forward to getting that beast back on the road and wheeling with you all again...

GearRat - How ya doing? Good to see you!

Dsotmoon - Thanks for the Welcome - I do appreciate it a lot!

As for that D44 Raf :( :cry Thats a bummer - I'm gonna get my "Junkyard-On" this weekend and hopefully find a different one... Some Lucky dude got that one!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hey Bryan,
Sorry to hear about the frame we sold ya....Glad to see ya around....I finally ordered my gallon of magnet paint.How is yours holding up?

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Pile_Of_Parts said:
The crossmember on the new frame cracked in the EXACT same place as the old one (by the steering box) - I think I've got a defective drop-down Bracket from Skyjacker or something
You've got to be kidding me... after all that work? That's got to be a bit frustrating. I was actually impressed to see the video of you driving it down the street

It's good to see you're still around

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey Bryan where ya been!!!!! :lowblow :chili:

Well Since you can't seem to keep that bronco fixed you better ship it up here to me.. So I can treat it nice..

Oh by the way SAS starts in 3 weeks or so :thumbup

·
Registered
918 Posts
Blaze said:
I just noticed this, but is that frame painted dark purple??? :shrug

actually its magnet paint gloss black...Hopefully i will get mine sometime this upcoming week

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.