Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, I'm not a total Noobie. But it's been so long since I really visited this board I figured a Re-Introduction is needed.

I used to live in Texas, went to college at Texas Tech University and due to college I quit visiting the board. I am now done with college and after getting hired, laid off, and rehired back I finally got stable enough to even look for a Bronco.

I just moved to Pennsylvania and just got back from looking at a 1978 Bronco, it should be here on Saturday as I need to get my Driver license changed over to get the title in my name and keep it in Pennsylvania. But it's a Project and I will be working on it since I don't have much else to do around here right now.

As time goes on I'll be posting Updates of my projects and I'll be searching the forum for tech info.

Until then, I'll start posting to get back in the crowd. Hopefully some of the old members are still on the board and I won't feel too much like a old timer! LOL

·
Registered
805 Posts
Jeannette, PA? You don't, by complete off chance, work for Corestar do you? They're based in that area. The company I work for has a Corestar rep that lives in Jeannette.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeannette, PA? You don't, by complete off chance, work for Corestar do you? They're based in that area. The company I work for has a Corestar rep that lives in Jeannette.
Naw, I work for Baker Hughes. We are up here to provide service for oil company drilling in the Marcellus Shale.

But seeing you are from Texas, (That's my Home state by the way) you would know Baker already ! LOL

Weren't you on another forum called Texas4x4?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts