Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got tired of always having problems with the stereo in the bronco so I decided to rewire it.

I started by pulling the seats,consol, and the carpet.

I pulled all the wires to get rid of the rats nest

all clean

heres the front finished

Heres where I mounted The XM tuner

I also mounted cross overs and tweaters in the back seats

The Rear all done

I think I have some more pictures it took me all night saturday and all day sunday to finish. but it was well worth it I got rid of any alternator noise and the wiring isnt all over the place.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
HAHAHAHA thats funny i did almost the same thing yesterday. my adventure kinda sucked tho. not gonna hijack but i ripped out my whole front interior. jute padding under the vinyl was really wet from a leak somewhere and was startin to stink. ill post my nekkie bronco pic later.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94_chickentaco said:
Thats a big azz amp, what does it power?

HAHA that runs all my mid highs and it will run 2 12s as well. its 1200 watts I have the mid highs bridged down to 2 channels. I kept popping speakers. I used to have a 2400 watt that ran my 15s then I decided I didnt need that.
the battery isnt a normal Optima its for farm equipment 250 $ just for the battery but it will run the whole system and all lights for 10 hours and the truck will still fire up.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i did that as well when i first got the truck only mine was missing about 3 wires all together. made for a fun couple of days

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
I got rid of all the padding and put dynomat under instead.
no more padding for me. im gonna hercu-line it. my biggest problem was unbolting my roll bar to get the vinyl out. couldnt get a wrench or socket on the nut underneath so i ended up grinding off one bolt on each side

you can kinda see the grinder marks in the bottom right hand corner under the red date. had to grnd of the same bolt on both sides.

i took out all the old sub wiring that you can see layin on the floor. also removed the wiring for my old Sony ten disc changer and all the wiring from my old off road lites that i removed

my truck was an old sherriff rig and they had tons of shit bolted and screwed into the floor. im gonna be fillin a lot of holes before rollin the liner on

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joes93Bronco said:
no more padding for me. im gonna hurcu-line it. my biggest problem was unbolting my roll bar to get the vinyl out. couldnt get a wrench or socket on the nut underneath so i ended up grinding off one bolt on each side

you can kinda see the grinder marks in the bottom right hand corner under the red date. had to grnd of the same bolt on both sides.

i took out all the old sub wiring that you can see layin on the floor. also removed the wiring for my old Sony ten disc changer and all the wiring from my old off road lites that i removed

my truck was an old sherriff rig and they had tons of shit bolted and screwed into the floor. im gonna be fillin a lot of holes before rollin the liner on

JB WELD and pennies :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts