Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Sorry to hear it's gone this way so fast Justin. You're doing all you can, but we're here if you need anything. Praying the Lord will keep you strong and comfort you both.

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,864 Posts
So sorry to hear; you are both in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Super Moderator
24,673 Posts
Your love and good memories will be with you both until you meet again.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,963 Posts
Damnit man. Its heartbreaking to read this, I cant imagine going through it.

I know you are doing everything you can for her. But remember to take care of yourself too. It's going to be very tough when the time comes. Make sure your local friends and family know what you are feeling. They will undoubtedly help in any way they can.

May the Lord ease both of you into this time of change. I'm praying for you both.

For the rest of you, last year in Moab, these two let me tag along and we went to Arches National Park and dinner that night. They are both wonderful friends who dont deserve this situation.

This is them in the foreground, at Arches.

20190504_182157.jpg

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,963 Posts
Hey Justin, just sending some good vibes your way. Take care bud

·
Super Moderator
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Hi all,

An update. My wife Teresa's currently on IV sedation, as her pain/nausea have ramped up really bad and were getting to be unmanageable as she keeps throwing up the meds.

I'm currently on a leave of absence from work so I can take care of her. It's exhausting as it is around the clock care, but I just want her to be comfortable. None of the nurses expected her to live this long, but she keeps defying the odds. However, this is frustrating her greatly as she has no quality of life at all, and just wants to be done.

I rarely ask for help, but I could really use it right now.
If any of you could share this link, I'd greatly appreciate it. The amount of care she needs has made it so I can't work, even from home, so we currently have no income and very little savings.

Thank you all, you've been amazing.

·
Addicted to Junk
11,963 Posts
I dont know what to say man. Its heartbreaking. You know we're all here for both of you.

May the Lord accept her sooner than later, so the suffering can end and the grieving begin.

I know that's not the most hopeful thing to say, but He's the only one who can really help her now. Praying for you both.

I sent some money your way. Wish I could've sent more. Take care Justin, and give her as many hugs and kisses as you can.

·
Super Moderator
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Thank you so much, Sam. I appreciate that a lot.

And I appreciate the prayers. It's something she's asked for. She just wants to go home.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,512 Posts
Darn it, I was hoping things would at least get on an even keel for her, as well as for you. Whichever way things go, just be strong, for the both of you.

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
I echo the thoughts expressed above Justin, and will be praying the Lord will take her home to be with Him, so that her suffering will end and she will have eternal joy.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,395 Posts
So sorry to read this.... no way on earth I can know how you feel right now stay strong for her.

·
Premium Member
84 Bronco, 351w, c6, custom doubler, np208, 5.13’s, TTB44, 9”, locked f/r
833 Posts
From me and my family, we feel for you . I wish there were words I could say to ease the pain. Just hang in there buddy

81 - 100 of 135 Posts