Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, We Pray. Father God you tell us when 3 or more are gathered you will hear our Prayers and answer them, Father we are gathered and we cry out for you to hear us, We Pray for your Mercy, Ease the pain that Justin's wife is experiencing, stay by her side and hold her during this terrible burden. We pray for strength for Justin to keep going, to stay strong and hold firm to his faith, We pray for wisdom for Justin to understand all of this, we Pray for courage so he can face it head on and accept your will to be done! Father in the mean time we pray for peace for all who are gathered here, we hold our Bronco Brother and his wife up to you for a eternal cleansing wash over them father so that they will undeniably know you are there. Fill them full of your peace and your Love. In your Sons Holy and Precious name we Pray. We Love You and Thank you for all that you have given us.Father, Amen

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Many have told Justin to let us know if there's anything we can do to help, and he posted the below message yesterday. I wanted to bump this to this page so maybe more will see it. I know not everyone is in the position to help financially, but if you can and have a desire to do so, the info is below.

Hi all,

An update. My wife Teresa's currently on IV sedation, as her pain/nausea have ramped up really bad and were getting to be unmanageable as she keeps throwing up the meds.

I'm currently on a leave of absence from work so I can take care of her. It's exhausting as it is around the clock care, but I just want her to be comfortable. None of the nurses expected her to live this long, but she keeps defying the odds. However, this is frustrating her greatly as she has no quality of life at all, and just wants to be done.

I rarely ask for help, but I could really use it right now.
If any of you could share this link, I'd greatly appreciate it. The amount of care she needs has made it so I can't work, even from home, so we currently have no income and very little savings.

Thank you all, you've been amazing.
In the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, We Pray. Father God you tell us when 3 or more are gathered you will hear our Prayers and answer them, Father we are gathered and we cry out for you to hear us, We Pray for your Mercy, Ease the pain that Justin's wife is experiencing, stay by her side and hold her during this terrible burden. We pray for strength for Justin to keep going, to stay strong and hold firm to his faith, We pray for wisdom for Justin to understand all of this, we Pray for courage so he can face it head on and accept your will to be done! Father in the mean time we pray for peace for all who are gathered here, we hold our Bronco Brother and his wife up to you for a eternal cleansing wash over them father so that they will undeniably know you are there. Fill them full of your peace and your Love. In your Sons Holy and Precious name we Pray. We Love You and Thank you for all that you have given us.Father, Amen
Amen and amen.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,401 Posts
Many have told Justin to let us know if there's anything we can do to help, and he posted the below message yesterday. I wanted to bump this to this page so maybe more will see it. I know not everyone is in the position to help financially, but if you can and have a desire to do so, the info is below.

Amen and amen.
Thanks for the reminder bud. Done.

Justin, nothing I can say will make anything easier for you guys. Just do the best you can and that’s all you can do.

Your FSB family is here for you.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
Guys I wanted to share that in the last 24 hours, there has been $3000 dollars contributed. I know it's not just us, but damn if that isnt awesome!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
935 Posts
I was just thinking of you and tapped your post. You and yours are in my prayers.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
Hope you're hanging in there bud. We're all thinking about you. God bless

·
Super Moderator
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Hi all,

I wanted you all to know that my wife Teresa passed away early this morning. I'm thankful that she doesn't have to hurt anymore, but I'm going to miss her like crazy. I already am. It's been a horrible ordeal, but I'm glad she doesn't have to fight it anymore.

Thank you all for the support, courage, and friendship you've given. It's meant so much to me.

I'll be in touch

·
--------------
'96 XL EEC-V 347 E40D 1356 411 6" lift 35x12.50x15
4,386 Posts
Sorry to hear this Justin.
No matter how much we ready ourselves, It just plain Hurts.
We will be here when you need / want us.

You take care J.

·
The Tennessee Warden
96 XL, 5.8L, E4OD, BW1356, 4.56 gears
3,401 Posts
Justin, we all knew it was coming, but I think I can speak for everyone here in saying that we all are here for you. I offer you my condolences that she is gone, but I’m also glad she is not suffering from that terrible ailment any longer. Stay strong buddy, lean on us and any other family you have.

All my best to you, and let me know if you need anything. I know many of us have offered something to your GoFundMe, so hopefully that will help out with some of your expenses you are faced with.

Take care, and keep in touch.

Mike

·
Addicted to Junk
12,318 Posts
Hi all,

I wanted you all to know that my wife Teresa passed away early this morning. I'm thankful that she doesn't have to hurt anymore, but I'm going to miss her like crazy. I already am. It's been a horrible ordeal, but I'm glad she doesn't have to fight it anymore.

Thank you all for the support, courage, and friendship you've given. It's meant so much to me.

I'll be in touch
My condolences, Justin.

May the Lord greet her with open arms. She was a great woman, from the little time I spent with you guys. I'm here to listen and support in any way I can. Feel free to text or call too.

Take care of yourself and remember that she isnt suffering anymore. She feels no pain and is now watching over you. Still praying for both of you.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."

I'm thankful she is no longer suffering, but is now in the presence of the Lord and you'll get to see her again one day. I'll pray the Lord will comfort and strengthen you in the mean time as only He can do. I imagine it has to be very tough, but remember all the good times you guys had together.

·
Super Moderator
24,974 Posts
When one we loved was called away.
God took her home; it was His will,
But in our hearts she liveth still.
... until you meet again...
My prayer for you two.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
Deepest condolences to you and your loved ones Justin.
We are here for you in whatever ways we can be.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,344 Posts
Awe man ? my deepest sympathies for all her loved ones left behind. Thankful that Teresa now rests pain free and restored in the hands and comfort of the Lord. I know no amount of sympathy or condolences can fill the emptiness you must be feeling, but hopefully you can find some peace in the knowledge that she is safe and whole and awaiting the day you are together once again. Sending strength and healing energy your way Justin ❤ and rest a little easier knowing we are all here for you 100%.

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,450 Posts
We are in tears for your loss! So sorry to read this, please stay strong for her and know you did all you could to comfort her.

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,148 Posts
Hi all,

I'll be in touch
Justin, I quoted all of these the same. We all hurt with you, we all rejoice in knowing that Teresa is no longer in pain and has been restored in the eyes of the Lord and is now free. Easy for us to say right.!!!!!! When your heart is hurting the most, remember the good times and say Jesus over and over, I believe in my heart at those times you will see your beloved Teresa smiling down on you. We LOVE YOU BROTHER!!!!!! Breath easy Jesus is holding you now feel his Love..

101 - 120 of 137 Posts